Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.newspressnow.com/life/he...cle_d303f38b-6cff-549e-8e07-9df74261f2c8.html

"Regional Manager of Aqueous Vapor for Kansas and Missouri Eric Denmead said that new FDA rules went into effect on Aug. 8 and are being used to prepare the industry for more rules.

Denmead said Aqueous Vapor is hoping to get more regulations.

“We actually want regulations, we want to have child safety caps, we want to have warning labels on the bottles of juice itself, we want a list of contents on the bottle,” Denmead said. “We want a bit of oversight, maybe call it a standard, to make sure that we’re offering our customers a quality product.”

This guy is a fucking moron.

He will NO LONGER BE IN BUSINESS in 3 years because of the regulations that have already been set to be implemented.

But this guy somehow for some reason wants MORE regulations???

What could be MORE than a fucking de facto ban on 989% of everything on the market?

Does he want the FDA to put him in fucking prison too?

That is the only regulation that is MORE than what vape shops and vendors will already be getting that I can think of!!!

The time of wanting "a bit of oversight" is LONG GONE. that ship has already sailed.

He wants to have child safety caps?

He is so stupid that he totally missed out on the FEDERAL LAW that already passed in Jan 2016 and BECAME FEDERAL LAW July 2016 called

"The Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2015"
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/142/text

which requires ALL vendors to not only use child safety caps but they have to have the paperwork proving they are using the proper child safety caps on display in their store!

Was he just out of the loop for that one?

I don't know but something tells me that there is no fucking paperwork on child safety caps on display in his shop(s). - 5150

Seriously, Eric Denmead Regional Manager of Aqueous Vapor for Kansas and Missouri if you talked to the press and they purposely twisted your words around to make you look stupid please create an account and come to this thread to let me know.

The press does this all the time that is why if you would had bothered to become a Sfata or VTA member or listened to them if you are, they would have told you to NOT talk to the press unless it's through an attorney.

Or if you really do somehow believe that we need MORE regulation than 98% of all vapor products taken off the market in 2 to 3 years and you want to let me know why that's a smart position to take.
Then by all means log in and let me know below - 5150

VU Sponsors