Become a Patron!

Heat-not-Burn Question

Hi, does anyone know of a heat not burn devices that doesn't contain any chemicals besides maybe water? I think that I have developed an allergy to glycerin and definitely can't tolerate pg or vg anymore so looking for an alternative. Thanks for any help!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wish there was more info out there, would love for my Mr to try it as vaping hasn't worked out for him :(

The entry to even try is super expensive, that's for sure

He HATED Snus, I bought him 10 different types to try...

Last edited:
I was looking into the IQOS sticks but found out they contain PG, Vg & diacetyl. Just found these - https://www.3torganic.com/product and hoping this is something I could do but could be I'm just allergic to the glycerin. Used to vape all day for a couple of years and then one day I was unable to tolerate it anymore without sucking wind. It suck, I loved vaping.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was looking into the IQOS sticks but found out they contain PG, Vg & diacetyl. Just found these - https://www.3torganic.com/product and hoping this is something I could do but could be I'm just allergic to the glycerin. Used to vape all day for a couple of years and then one day I was unable to tolerate it anymore without sucking wind. It suck, I loved vaping.

Looks like the carto of Heat-not-burn technology o_O

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was looking into the IQOS sticks but found out they contain PG, Vg

Well even the ones you're looking at contains VG. VG is usually organic anyway. It is glycerin from vegetables, could be from palms, beets, squash, beans, in general anything you consider vegetation.

I would even figure, with some level of assurance, the one you link to also has PG in it. I may be in error but I doubt it. PG is used in cough syrups too, You may also recognize it as Lysol. Hospitals pump it through their ventilation systems to kill staph infection as well as other ill causing bugs.

Point being it's safe. Let me qualify that, it is reasonably safe. The same way apple pie is reasonably safe. If you eat too many apple pies, yes you'll get sick and you might even die from pie overdose. Usually that principle we all have, or should, common sense kicks in and tells us to stop.

Used to vape all day for a couple of years and then one day I was

Vape daily for a couple of years you say? And how is you don't know jack shit about what's in vaping ejuice? How do you not know about PG & VG? How am I to buy your bullshit?

Fuck no I won't apologize. Bullshit is bullshit and warrants called out.

Check it! Says loud & proud it has VG and some "Patented Tobacco Juice" or some such. I figure that "Patented" stuff is PG.

If allergic to glycerin use an all PG juice. Allergic to PG, use glycerin juice. It's not fucking rocket science.

Diacetyl could be problem sure. It needs to be a large enough dose though. I know some who use it in custard flavored juices and have no problems. But again it comes back to your statement of vaping daily for years, and knowledge of that, the two don't bubble up square.

If they did you'd at least have passing knowledge that toxicity is relative based on several factors, dose, physiology being only two main ones. You would know that if you vaped as you said. Why? Because like me, you would have went and looked stuff up.

Why? Because if you're trying something new to you, you'll want to know the risks involved. Also you want to know how things work. That way you know what is relatively good and bad. You get to be an informed consumer.

Informed consumers also see this, seems like you're attempting to hawk a product. Might want to check out the vendor rules.

Last edited:
Yea anyway. Sounds like you have some skin in the vaping game? I know what the chemicals are you twat. Where did you read otherwise? I stated that I could no longer vape one of those chemicals, maybe all maybe one maybe who the fuck knows. But what you can do is shut your fucking mouth unless you have something useful to say and from what I have read of your non-sense, you have 0 useful things to to say. Then you go to assume with 0 knowledge about the product that it has PG in it like a fucking moron.

I like most, have known what each of those chemicals are for YEARS. Check it!

Always some fuck face with an agenda that think they own some little corner of the internet world screwing up a conversation. Stupid fucking dork.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you have some skin in the vaping game? I know what the chemicals are you twat. Where did you read otherwise? I stated that I could no longer vape one of those chemicals, maybe all maybe one maybe who the fuck knows. But what you can do is shut your fucking mouth unless you have something useful to say and from what I have read of your non-sense, you have 0 useful things to to say. Then you go to assume with 0 knowledge about the product that it has PG in it like a fucking moron.
Sounds like you have some skin in the vaping game?
Only as a consumer.
I know what the chemicals are you twat. Where did you read otherwise?
I did not. What I did read though was you promoting a product with the exact same chemical/s involved. Not exactly sure how that was intended to be perceived.

Know how I took it though. I took it to mean you didn't know, or were attempting to mislead, misinform in some manner.

I stated the obvious.

"What you are promoting has the same stuff in it."
I stated that I could no longer vape one of those chemicals, maybe all maybe one maybe who the fuck knows.

Would think you might want to know. There are ways to find out as I suggested. If you suspect VG, you can use all PG. If you suspect PG, try all VG. If it's a particular flavoring, try a different flavor.

But what you can do is shut your fucking mouth unless you have something useful to say and from what I have read of your non-sense, you have 0 useful things to to say.

What I offered as a suggestion to eliminate what chemical/s that triggered your allergies, might be useful. It might not but what is there to lose by trying something simple like the process of elimination?
Then you go to assume with 0 knowledge about the product that it has PG in it like a fucking moron.

No I did not assume. I may have presumed based upon my own experience with various retailers, manufacturers, businesses that an ingredient / process can be mislabeled. I worked at Burger King who used Thousand Island dressing billed as "secret sauce" for quite a while. Sellers often do likewise in order to generate more business, keep business. Why would the vaping industry be any different?

Yes. I may be wrong and the product has no PG in it. Fine, I'm wrong and will own up to that if shown the actual ingredient listings. No, I'm not talking about their promotional material but rather the actual recipe, or close approximation of it of their juice. Point being I can and will admit if I'm wrong. People make mistakes, it happens.

Now, can you tell us why you got what seems rabidly defensive about the product? If after all it is only something you saw as a "new" to you product, would you not welcome other views on it? Is it something you're promoting based upon "having skin in the vaping game"? If so, have you checked out the forum's vendor rules?

No real "agenda", only trying to understand your end of things. Then, maybe I'm not supposed to? I don''t know. Thought communication was useful to help us all figure things out. Well, maybe communicating is my "agenda", understanding too. So well, there's that, ...

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
All I can say that OP's technique is exactly the way you want to come into someplace new and really encourage people to help you.

We'll all be staying up late looking for info for you.

Oh, and by the way, the person you chose to trash in this thread is a good friend to a lot of people here. Bad choice, dude.

VU Sponsors