Become a Patron!

Hellbeast hybrid keeps getting clogged?

Hey fellas I know I've been posting here quite a bit I recently just got a hellbeast hybrid off elementvape and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but everytime I refill and let it sit it seems to clog up and leak everywhere when I try to pull. I really don't think I'm overfilling it just looks like the juice seeps into the mod and leaks when firing anyone own this tank and have similar experiences? Thanks for any help god bless.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

May want to give this a shot. There may be other considerations. Always simpler to try the simple first, strike off the check list. What I read of your issue is a tank leaking. "Okay, let's stop the leaking."

Last edited:
Appreciate your help and saved the video but it seems the tank just stopped leaking on its own I've been using it since Friday and haven't had not one leaking refill, I'm honestly not sure what changed I didn't do anything different lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Appreciate your help and saved the video but it seems the tank just stopped leaking on its own I've been using it since Friday and haven't had not one leaking refill, I'm honestly not sure what changed I didn't do anything different lol

The Bigger Hammer Principle & New Toaster Principle

Stuff will be fouled up until someone mentions, "I'll go find a bigger hammer." Then stuff starts working perfectly of its own accord. Also known as the New Toaster Principle, stuff will be fouled up until mention of "Oh yeah? I'll just return you for a new toaster."

Behold the power of fear on stuff. Use this part of the Farce wisely and only one non-living stuff. Things you can use & abuse, people you love & never mix this up.

:)

Good to hear it went to working right for you. *hug*

Last edited:

VU Sponsors