Become a Patron!

Hello all..

Glad to find a place a tad more lively than my more local list.. Im Phil from the UK, and im a serial vaper and regressor to tobacco. Tying to stick to the vapes again.

Im just completing a stock take of my vape gear which was stashed and scattered for too long, a couple of mods are suffering from dim display syndrome, tho 1 has an evolv dna board so can be set via escribe s/w.. and a few still await a Propper test as i have run out of 18650 batteries..

One tank has become a paperweight as replacement coils dont exist and at least 4 others I have 1 or 2 coils for will be useless soon too..

I have a good collection of RTA's tho 9x 7x of which i have built, wicked, and are holding juice and vaping well, 1 x leaks like a seive still, and the last is a challenge to wick without mangling the coils. (soft nickel)

Mods-- This is my 2nd attempt to register, My first failed to generate a confirmation email successfully although i asked for it multiple times, the email address used was thelarkbox at gmail dot com user name larkbox

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome to the forum Phil :wave:
Great to see that you are trying vaping again and best of luck to you on being able to quit tobacco by vaping!
There seems to be a problem with g-mail and the forum, alerts, maybe try another email service like yahoo.com for the forum.
I linked a thread where this problem is discussed when this problem first arose a few months ago- I have a yahoo email address and get my forum alerts

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

I see that the Larkbox account was created:

I'm an Admin and I haven't received a forum email since some time in October 2023.
I'm signed up for them though. It's something to do with the forum and Gmail not getting along.

I didn't even think about the effect this has on new members trying to sign up using the most well known email provider in the world. We're going to have to get this fixed.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Head over to the Builders Corner and someone may have a way to get that leaky RTA to hold juice.

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

I see that the Larkbox account was created:

I'm an Admin and I haven't received a forum email since some time in October 2023.
I'm signed up for them though. It's something to do with the forum and Gmail not getting along.

I didn't even think about the effect this has on new members trying to sign up using the most well known email provider in the world. We're going to have to get this fixed.
Yes But I was unable to make any posts or pm an admin from that a/c.. I tried linking a google ID but no dice.. hence i used another google id to create this a/c as a last resort, but as i have posted from this a/c it seems sensible to keep this one and bring 'Larkbox' to your attention for ? deletion..

It seems i will need to add/change the email address to something other than @gmail or Googlemail.com
in order to apply a p/w and receive notifications.. = err or not ;)

Cheers..

To clarify The initial Failed registration attempt was 'traditional' and i attempted to add the google id as an afterthought.

The second successful attempt was to simply use the google id to register (using a 2nd google id)
I still do not receive password emails etc..

VU Sponsors