Become a Patron!

Hello all

Hey people. Been vaping since 2011, started with an eGo & CE2. Gone the full journey around the circle and I'm now arriving back at mechs and MTL attys. Football, the type that's kicked with the foot, motorbikes, and copious volumes of beer make the world go around. Putting pineapple on pizza should be a capital offence.

Customary opening kit image:

IMG_4220.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey people. Been vaping since 2011, started with an eGo & CE2. Gone the full journey around the circle and I'm now arriving back at mechs and MTL attys. Football, the type that's kicked with the foot, motorbikes, and copious volumes of beer make the world go around. Putting pineapple on pizza should be a capital offence.

Customary opening kit image:

View attachment 177177
Hey, welcome to the forum!

There's a lot of good people here to talk all things vape with. That set up would look good in the hand check thread.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
congratulationss.gif

Welcome to the VU!

a. I'm semi-allergic to pineapple, and it should never be in a pizza. So props to ya...yechh.

b. Started in 2012 myself...been awhile eh?

c. Love that old atty. I know it but can't quite place it...it's a beauty. I'd bet you own a kicked Silver Bullet?

d. I still own an H-atty, still can roll me some mesh wicks, and still have my first vape: a SS E-Power 14650 "eGo" type from CCV. Still works on the original blue Smok batteries. ?

e. BEER!!!

Skol...

IMG_0582.JPG

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think that's one of the Taifun models, isn't it? It's beautiful, whatever it is.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a Genny to me...an older one...late 2013-2014-ish?
Dual steel cable wicks, now that is some vintage goodness.

I know that topcap too, and It's driving me nuts....Steamboy genesis atty?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Copious beer, check! Pineapple on pizza, check! You're a man after my own heart. Football, no so much. Too much in the way of dramatic dives, looking like they're near death, and miraculously getting up and running away.

VU Sponsors