Become a Patron!

Hello everyone we're Vintage Vape

VintageVapeJuice

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone, let me introduce ourselves. We are Vintage Vape Juice, a small hand crafted dessert vape juice company out of Maryland. We're a new forum vendor and you can check is out under the vendors forum under VintageVapeJuice and our website is www.vintagevapejuice.com

I personally was a smoker for over 20 years and thanks to my good friend who just so happens to be co owner of www.aliceinvapeland.com sent me my first vape and some juice back in 2012 to help get me off the stinkies and I haven't looked back.

I started to pick his brain and he sort of became my vape Obi-Wan Kenobi. I started making juice not too long after I stopped smoking, and it was some terrible juice! I eventually made something worthier than the kitchen sink. I started to let people try the flavors and every now and then I would send some out to AIV. Feedback was okay at first but it started to get better and better. I started to make more complex flavors and realized I am a dessert juice maker. After I got picked up by a few retail shops I sent our entire juice line out to my friend at AIV and when he said quote "it's better than 95% of the juice companies out there" I knew we had nailed it. It felt so good to see that the years of work and thousands and thousands of DIY dollars had finally paid off. Now I am that guy helping people get off the stinkies :)

We are looking forward to being an active member here and please feel free to message me if you have any questions. Feel free to check out the Alice In Vapland Facebook page and see what they posted about us.

Thanks,

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU, Glad you joined, if you have any questions on the vendor side of things here , we have the sub forum and rules posted for you and and your contact person for anything vendor related will be @SMOKIE , Enjoy the forum:wave:

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership