Become a Patron!

Hello Everyone

Ivisible

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings everyone. I am 28 years old from North Carolina. I have been vaping a little on and off for about 8 months now and smoked a pack to pack and a half a day for 9 years. I could never seem to shake those cigarettes. But since i found my current setup,a RX200s with a Smok tfv8, I can truly say i haven't smoke a cigarette in 3 weeks now. I know it hasn't been long but everyone has to start some where. What really got me was finding something i could build and be able to use something I actually made. I have been hooked since and wont be looking back. I cant believe it took this long to start my vaping journey. I am glad to have stumbled across VU as the info hear is truly exceptional.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Greetings everyone. I am 28 years old from North Carolina. I have been vaping a little on and off for about 8 months now and smoked a pack to pack and a half a day for 9 years. I could never seem to shake those cigarettes. But since i found my current setup,a RX200s with a Smok tfv8, I can truly say i haven't smoke a cigarette in 3 weeks now. I know it hasn't been long but everyone has to start some where. What really got me was finding something i could build and be able to use something I actually made. I have been hooked since and wont be looking back. I cant believe it took this long to start my vaping journey. I am glad to have stumbled across VU as the info hear is truly exceptional.
Sounds like you started right on time. Welcome to the forum. :wave:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats and welcome aboard......:vino:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi welcome to the V/u family congrats on your 3 weeks you can do it

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

That's how the journey starts, three weeks becomes a month, a month becomes a year, a year becomes a lifetime. Congrats on your quit!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND,

And IMHO you are off to a great start!

VU Sponsors