Become a Patron!

Hello everyone

Vaping since 2011(with a relapse or 2:rolleyes:) with Smoketip (auto) and Vapor4life (push button) pencil style e cigs. My my... What a journey it has been.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad to have you here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What's your next step?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome! I started around the same time, when the Joye 510 was the new hot setup...finally got the quit to stick in 2013 with the much-improved (at the time) Egos. Now...well now's a great time to be jumping back in!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome! I started around the same time, when the Joye 510 was the new hot setup...finally got the quit to stick in 2013 with the much-improved (at the time) Egos. Now...well now's a great time to be jumping back in!
Agreed. Better now (before FDA regulations)!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
SMPL v2 from fast tech and a Dark Horse from the local smoke shop
As much as I like the Dark Horse, I'd rather get the CLT V3, or the new Doge X instead. However, if you like dripping after every drag, go ahead.

This was the step taken plus some other goodies. I think I was just really getting board of my setups and needed nice big purchase :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi T41ck.. as long as it makes you happy!
Hope to see you around the forums.. :)

The CLT v3 looks solid and has what looks to be very good air flow options. The Doge X... not so much. The post seem very small but again good airflow. The juice consumption is not that bad considering plus I don't get to crazy when wrapin coils lol

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The CLT v3 looks solid and has what looks to be very good air flow options. The Doge X... not so much. The post seem very small but again good airflow. The juice consumption is not that bad considering plus I don't get to crazy when wrapin coils lol
I own all three RDAs (and many more). Both, the CLT V3 and Doge X have excellent airflow. The Doge X has definitely a better airflow than the Mutation X V3.

VU Sponsors