Become a Patron!

Hello fellow vapers

smoked

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, smoked the cigs for over 35 years and loved em for a long while but was starting to feel like they were hurting me. So I picked up a couple of little evod 2's and immediately cut down from a pack and half to 3 or 4 cigs a day. Then got a kbox mini and haven't had an analog in 2 weeks and I'm loving it. No way would this have been possible without the vaping. Been lurking here for a while and got a lot of good information and seems to be a lot of great and helpful folks here. Good morning to you all.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations, I was the same way. I was never able to quit on the pens. Got something that produced a little more vape and stopping was a lot easier.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Congratulations on quitting the cigs. I was a smoker for 50+ years and tried everything to quit. Nothing worked until vaping and now there is no way I'd ever go back.

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, smoked the cigs for over 35 years and loved em for a long while but was starting to feel like they were hurting me. So I picked up a couple of little evod 2's and immediately cut down from a pack and half to 3 or 4 cigs a day. Then got a kbox mini and haven't had an analog in 2 weeks and I'm loving it. No way would this have been possible without the vaping. Been lurking here for a while and got a lot of good information and seems to be a lot of great and helpful folks here. Good morning to you all.
Ditto for me, using the pen cut down my cigs but now I use a istick 50w with a Kanger subtank and I also have a Crown (higher watt mod otw). I prefer vaping so much more than cigs its not even funny.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Congrats on kicking the stinkies!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

VU Sponsors