Become a Patron!

Hello fellow vapers

Skyhawk26

Member For 3 Years
Just found this web page while browsing for cheaper vape products from China suppliers. Fairly new to vaping. Started with an Aspire K2 few years ago but did not get the satisfaction, so went back to smoking. Got KBox 200 & Triton sub ohm and now I have stopped smoking completely since end of May, 2020.
Just got fully into diy e-juice using concentrates. Found it to be fun. Anyway, now looking at RDTA and coil building. So, looking for suppliers. Where I am, there is only one vape shop with very limited stock. So have to order online and and shipping is expensive within the country!
Have a lovely new week ahead. Stay safe.

Regards.

Skyhawk26

Member For 3 Years
I was just browsing everzon.com site ( I read some of the members posts on that ) . Found that they are not that cheap. Also, postage costs a fortune. Hahaha. Cheaper to buy from AliExpress due to most items are free postage and also no conversion rates/ PayPal exchange rates as I buy in AUD.
Although FastTech is a lot cheaper and has many items listed but it's in USD and PayPay has their own exchange rates. Still not too bad compared to everzone.

Regards.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was just browsing everzon.com site ( I read some of the members posts on that ) . Found that they are not that cheap. Also, postage costs a fortune. Hahaha. Cheaper to buy from AliExpress due to most items are free postage and also no conversion rates/ PayPal exchange rates as I buy in AUD.
Although FastTech is a lot cheaper and has many items listed but it's in USD and PayPay has their own exchange rates. Still not too bad compared to everzone.

Regards.

I am not sure where you are located-
I am in the US and have used AliExpress in the past-AliExpress stopped shipping here to the US in November 2019
so I can no longer purchase from there- I had no problems with anything I ordered from there in the past before November 2019.
I also used to order from Fasttech- placed many orders up until January when Covid hit there in China- but always got what I wanted, sometimes shipping was pretty slow, have not ordered anything from Fasttech since January 2020.
I have never ordered from Everzon so I am not sure how they are.
I mainly order from US vendors- China slow shipping has made me just order from US vendors.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You could look over this thread here at VU on China ordering support and maybe ask there-

Skyhawk26

Member For 3 Years
I am not sure where you are located-
I am in the US and have used AliExpress in the past-AliExpress stopped shipping here to the US in November 2019
so I can no longer purchase from there- I had no problems with anything I ordered from there in the past before November 2019.
I also used to order from Fasttech- placed many orders up until January when Covid hit there in China- but always got what I wanted, sometimes shipping was pretty slow, have not ordered anything from Fasttech since January 2020.
I have never ordered from Everzon so I am not sure how they are.
I mainly order from US vendors- China slow shipping has made me just order from US vendors.
I am located in Tasmania, Australia. It is an Island and logistics is difficult as all items including people have to go through immigration / customs in the mainland (either Sydney or Melbourne. No direct flight to Tasmania from other states of Australia). We have AliExpress, Australia , so I don't know about in US if you have the same. Well, just like Amazon, we here could not buy from Amazon as no one will ship to Australia. But now, yes, we have Amazon Australia.. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I just ordered from both FastTech (ETA - unknown by PostNL) and AliExpress (ETA- 20/09/20 by AliExpress shipping). Both free shipping to Australia.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am located in Tasmania, Australia. It is an Island and logistics is difficult as all items including people have to go through immigration / customs in the mainland (either Sydney or Melbourne. No direct flight to Tasmania from other states of Australia). We have AliExpress, Australia , so I don't know about in US if you have the same. Well, just like Amazon, we here could not buy from Amazon as no one will ship to Australia. But now, yes, we have Amazon Australia.. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I just ordered from both FastTech (ETA - unknown by PostNL) and AliExpress (ETA- 20/09/20 by AliExpress shipping). Both free shipping to Australia.
The Ali companies cut of vape sales to the uS a while back due to the FDA restrictions about to kick in on all things vaping.

Skyhawk26

Member For 3 Years
Ah Okay. Noted. We here will be in a very similar predicament soon. The Health Minister is pushing for a ban on nicotine but not sure about 0mg vaping yet. Supposed to have kicked in on 1st July but we managed to fight back and now it has been postponed to 1st Jan 2021.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Ah Okay. Noted. We here will be in a very similar predicament soon. The Health Minister is pushing for a ban on nicotine but not sure about 0mg vaping yet. Supposed to have kicked in on 1st July but we managed to fight back and now it has been postponed to 1st Jan 2021.

Is Hiliq still shipping your way?
They used to declare nic "eliquid base"

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I don't think so. I have never heard of them. But I think they do. I just checked and there is Hiliq Australia.

You can get pre made eliquid, base, flavorings, etc... from them.
If your regular supplier ever has any issues it's an option. ;)
I haven't ordered from them in a couple of years so I don't know how they are doing things now.

There are a few more sites in China that may ship your way.
I just can't think of them off of the top of my head.

Do you watch any YouTube reviews by chance?
There is this very popular reviewer from Australia named Vaping Bogan who reviews just the type of things that you mentioned in your OP
It may be helpful to finding what you are looking for.
Here is his channel.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Skyhawk26

Member For 3 Years
Also, Keep your eye on this subforum and the new marketplace that was just installed very recently.
Good things come up for sale all the time.

Subforum

Marketplace
Thanks for the info buddy. At the moment, I have stock of concentrated liquid plus plenty of nicotine to last me a few years at least. This was due to panic buying when the government announcedabout banning nicotine imports.
As for the Vaping Bogan, yes, I have watched a few of his reviews . He is awesome! I will check him out again and even shoot him an email if I get hold of his contact details.
I am just toying with the idea of getting the SMOK PROCOLOR MOD on AliExpress (not that I need it - but so cheap). It is going very cheap for an original. @ AUD 28 + GST _ 30.99. Can't get it for that price anywhere here! Cheapest in Australia is 75.00.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

There are several members here from Oz. Maybe @Smigo can give you an idea or two on picking up stuff there.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi. Here are some good Aussie suppliers of stuff. Subscribe to them and you'll get some great sales alerts.
For Nic
Mix supplies etc

VU Sponsors