Become a Patron!

Hello from Atlanta, GA

I started seriously vaping for about three months now. I smoked from the age of fifteen. I started with Vision Spinner and a Aspire Nautilus mini. Since then I quickly got the itch for cloud chasing. I bought a Fuhattan with a goblin RDA, and just last week I bought an IPV3 with a Doge v2 RDA. I enjoy vaping and have not touched analogs since.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
congrats on dropping the analogs,and welcome to the Underground!Sounds like you already have some nice equipment in your arsenal.

Donbear

Member For 4 Years
I also started analogs at 15 years of age. Unfortunately, it took me 40 years to quit them. Same as you, I've been vaping for 3 months and just got my first RDA, a Marquis clone, in vape mail yesterday.

Stick with it Miatafan. Welcome to the VU

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and a big warm welcome from out here on the West Coast! :) congrats on the three months and making the switch much younger than most of us...I started smoking when I was 11, daily by the time I was 15 and took another 15 years to quit and I couldn't have done it without vaping to help.

Looks like you're off to a running start from the sound of it. Take a seat, put your feet up and look around....I think you'll like it here. This place is a wealth of knowledge and kind people to help you along and keep you company on your new journey in to the vaping world.

Happy Vaping and Congrats! :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I really enjoy the online vaping community so far. I have already learned a lot in the little time since I discovered this forum. Thanks again for the encouragements.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU :) You will love it here. Lots of info in one spot easy to find and lots of people willing to help :)

VU Sponsors