Become a Patron!

Hello from chicago!

LuckkyPatron773

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im 29 years old been smoking newports for atleast 14 years' ...but anyway i had a few friends tellme i need to give up the cigz and try vaping at first yeah when i get a chance i will just to gettem to stop bringing it well eventually one my friends says here i got an extra mod was a beatup joytech cuboid 150 watt with 2500mah battery said i was good to go just need a atomizer , i decided to look up if there were any shops by me and i didnt realize there was one like 5 blocks away and a few a mile difference , so i went to the one over here quite confused becuz i didnt know shit bout vaping really and had them suggest what should i get ask me if i wanted tank or rda well they had a juice bar like most shops and i tryed a tank and right away felt like i wasnt getting no smoke or taste that much , atm i was about to say this aint for me then i tryed the rda and pow! It was chuckinnnnnn!! With flavor so i went with rda , didnt know how to mess with then so the lady there did a built for me real quick at .32 ohms i ended buying the vilocity clone ...i only had 6 cigs left at this point in my pack and the first week vaping was able to give up cigz had a proble that week cuz i was useto firing with a lighter lol but its a month later watched a bunch of youtube videos and you know searching the web trying to learn more find out if it is any better then smoking and now i can actually tell it is ...no more coughing up in the morning or thruout the day, sense of smell is totally back realized i should have not smoked in my room had a week where i had to move out everything and clean walls and all and let it air out for quite awhile i couldnt stand the smell anymore which surprises me becuz smoking for 14 years i didnt realize how bad it reaked! Lol ...but overall im happy i switced to vaping i just feel alot better compared to when i smoked not to mention it smells a whole lot better and taste better ...didnt really care for any of the juices they had from the shop by me friend told me if your liking friuty or desserty try bad drip labs ordered the full line of bad drip been stuck on this ugly butter shit taste so good i kinda wish i could drink the bottle hahaha but the other flavors are so so , still searching for another bomb as dessert or possible a better version of this strawberry smarties with sourbelt cactus

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcome to the thunderdome.
check out ejuicemafia.com to get premium shit for good prices and sometimes they do 40 and 50% off sales almost on a weekly basis.
also i recommend maskervapes.com ive only tried the apocalypse flavor which is fried oreo and is fuckin real good. not bad for 120ml its like 30 bucks or something.
welcome to the thunderdome.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LuckkyPatron773

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow thats 40 bucks less then what i was about to spend and vaping oreo sounds good i might have to give those sights a look

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and congratulations on giving up the smokes - from a former 37-year Newport smoker !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
enjoy

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

mcol

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

LuckkyPatron773

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys and chicksz lol :) still checking in here time to time ...looking around but glad with the help i got from here its appreciated

VU Sponsors