Become a Patron!

Hello from France!

Hi there,

Frenchy frog reporting in. I've been around the vaping world for 3 years now, and only using mechanical mods and thinking aobut switching to some boxes one day. I love using genesis style atomizer even if lately i discovered some "silica" atomizer struck me!

I'm not a power vaper but i love things that are well made and that siply works.

Since the 2 vaping events in Paris (Ecig Show and Vapexpo) i really wanted to share the news to the international world of vaping. So i started a little youtube channel, trying to be informative more than giving personnal too subjective point of view.

Still, i'm reviewing stuff from french modders, i've met most of them and they are adorable and i really do love them and their work, so staying objective will be a challenge for me. Still this channel wants to be informative and not commercial, and i'll only talk about stuff i believe in and that i use.

I wasn't very active on any forum during the past year and a half because of work, only in some close circle of friends that vape, and also one single tiny french forum.

Well i'm looking forward to post my videos here, to share with you the hottest stuff from France.

I'm not sure i can post a direct link to my channel here, as i don't know you guys much, i'd clearly want to lurk a little bit to get a feel of this community's spirit before posting.

Cheers!
Billy.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You can indeed post links to your chanel here.

Preferably in English with hand gestures and easy to understand cartoon drawings for us Yanks :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hiyas WELCOME
tumblr_ma9n5kilwp1qc4uvwo1_400.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been to France and I thought that this meant welcome.................?

Chimp Finger.jpg

You can indeed post links to your chanel here.

Preferably in English with hand gestures and easy to understand cartoon drawings for us Yanks :)

No worries, i might just try to drown my french accent with a cantonese one. :D

I have been to France and I thought that this meant welcome.................?

View attachment 7861

that's pretty much it, French aren't well known for their good manner, but here i am saying hello ain't I? :p
Or maybe... try some mint lozanges next time :p

Anyway, thank you for your warm welcome guys ! ;)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
For the most part, the people in France treated me very well.

But the Mrs. and the kids had a separate experience.

Perhaps I was different because I was dressed as the Marlboro Man complete with duster, boots and hat just like I wear at home in that kind of weather.

And the fact that I am 6'4" and weigh in at 225?

VU Sponsors