Become a Patron!

Hello from KS!

Hi everyone. I'm Kevin. I was a long time smoker and finally quit a few years ago and started vaping with a V2 Cig. Ibgot frustrated with that and upgraded to a smok ego battery and a smok aro II clearomizer. That setup today is still my favorite. Light draw nice vapor and great flavor. I have tried several different ego setups and clearomizers but always go back to the aro II. I'm now here to get some information and opinions on what the next upgrade will be.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
I used the ARO II, for about a year.(and still use to help people start and test new flavors).
I upgraded to the Nautilus mini with the iStick (20w,30w and now 40watt) and have been using them for the last 14 months.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Kevin, welcome to VU. I also used an Aro II for a while. Like Marcus, I have an iStick that I carry to work everyday. Great little device. I also use an eVic VTC mini and a couple other little box mods. I love the box mods.

There are a LOT of options these days in tanks and in mods. Cruise around and get a feel for what others are using, versus what you're looking for in a device. You can get mouth to lung (MTL) tanks and you can get direct lung (DL) tanks. Mods go from low to high (super high) watts.

Everyone here is pretty friendly. Have a good time :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

Thanks guys! I also have a Nautilus mini that I was talked into buying but it never did work right on my ego batteries. I went to the local vape store just the other day looking at a iStick but they only had a 50w in stock. I tried out the Nautilus on it and it was GREAT! So I think I'm going to get get iStick 40w and actually get to use the Nautilus. I'm excited to get going with it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! I'd stay away from the 50 watt iStick, they've had some QC problems. The 40 watt or 30 watt models are OK.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy and Happy New Year !

I got the iStick 40 yesterday. Using my Nautilus Mini and it works like a dream! Very happy with this setup right now.

VU Sponsors