Become a Patron!

Hello from LINY

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been vaping about three years and smoking cigarettes for over forty. Where the heck does the time go? Smoked other types of tobacco on my journey; pipes and cigars mostly. Put them away for the inconvenience and expense of them, but they were ok, actually very nice. Not foul sh%t like cigarettes which I don't know if I'd ever have been able to give up without vaping. Vaping & Snus.

Recently upgraded my equipment. Wow, it's a whole new world, and I'm really enjoying this. Started probably like a lot of folks, with cig-a-likes, carto's, clearomizer tanks, and later evods. Now it's Sub-ohm tanks, RTL's and regulated mods. Honestly, I don't think mech mods are for me... but I just sold my Crown tank (loved it!), also sold a Crius (loved it even more!)... because I discovered dripping. Amazing. It's amazing.

I've a feeling this is one hell of a rabbit-hole I've just stepped into. TBC...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad to have you here.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a OTR truck driver a few years ago, and I was on the LIE, and it took like 3 hours to get back to the GW bridge. Traffic is TERRIBLE! And Im from LA!! Welcome to VU.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was a OTR truck driver a few years ago, and I was on the LIE, and it took like 3 hours to get back to the GW bridge. Traffic is TERRIBLE! And Im from LA!! Welcome to VU.
I don't think I've seen so many abbreviations, outside of vaping, in my life, LOL!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Long Island Expressway, spans most of Long Island. Major route into and out of NYC and can get pretty backed-up at AM &PM rush hours, depending upon which way one's going. It's really a pretty good road most of the time and moves pretty well outside of rush hour. Doesn't go near the GWB, but from the LIE (or other arteries), one can make one's way from Long Island to New Jersey via the Cross Bronx Expressway. This is a 6 mile route from hell that always seems busy, no matter which way you're traveling or when and it always seems to be under construction at some part of it. Yup, I'm sure ChrisL had some big fun driving around out here. :)

Last edited:

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! Congrats on quitting smoking and yes you've stepped into one great rabbit hole lol.

VU Sponsors