Become a Patron!

Hello from Missouri

Hey all I just joined your forum I have been on and off vaping for about three years but never been really serious about it till now.
(it's time to get off the cigarettes)

Sorry I'm not big on the techno terms, I'm an old guy that is pretty stuck in my old ways.

I'm not real sure what I hope to get out of the forum but I may be interested in doing my own coil builds and making my own e juice.

I currently have the KangerTech Topbox mini with an extra sub tank and using 1.2 ohm coils at 10-12 watts with tobacco flavored juices.

I don't know anything about the sub ohm stuff and for now it doesn't seem to be something I would want to do but I do want to educate myself on it and who knows what else I will find here.

MashMaker

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU. You're in the right place! I'm not much of a sub ohm vaper, either. When you're ready to get into making your juice, the DIY section here is fantastic. Lots of super helpful, very friendly people here.

Have fun!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good you have you here

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! All we care about is that you will live much longer now. Whatever you like it's all here. I'm an insane Cloud Chaser, Flavor Junkie, Coil Building Fool. But that's just me. :cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Mash and welcome to V/U you'll like making your own juice and coils. With a research and asking questions you'll find it easy. grats on your quit. Make yourself at home and enjoy the forum:D:cool:

VU Sponsors