Become a Patron!

Hello from Nebraska!

Terminalintel

Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, terminal finally signing up, ready to learn more about vaping. Smoked cigs for awhile on and off for 3-4 years, then turned into a pack a day for a year to a year and a half.

Started out with a simple ego twos battery and simple tank (can't remember the name) had it forever. But went back to cigs for a year. Finally got back into it and used a segelei 20W with a natalist for awhile, moved up to the aspire sub ohm battery with a sub tank. Found out they made 1.2 ohm coils for the sub tanks, bought another and paired it with a provari P3!

I'm strongly into vaping, cloud chasing isn't much of my thing, but I do have a AE mech mod, and am looking to purchase either a SX mini or IPV4 black. I almost find buying new mods and tanks almost as a hobby, it's fun seeing how different tanks work with which mods better, along with coils, juices, and so forth.

I felt that I should sign up to start learning more than I know now. The more knowledge the more I can help those who want to stop cigs!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy my stay!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and Hello! It's good that you are off the stinkies. If you have questions, ask em! We are here to help and support in your vaping voyage.

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome home ;)

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Congrats on kicking the stink sticks!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors