Become a Patron!

Hello from Nevada!

Renoyote

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just found the forum. I'm from northern Nevada and am just getting into vaping. I had tried the e-cigs found in tobacco shops before and simply lost interest in those. They were the kind with automatic batteries and pre-filled cartridges. Also, the taste was just not right.

Recently, I decided to try out the refillable types so... going by online reviews, I got a "cig a like" from Vaporfi. However, I soon started getting that burned taste in my vapor and went looking for something else while still rolling my own smokes.

The online store I get my roll your own supplies from recently started stocking exactly TWO e-cigs and they had a video review of one that seemed OK and the price wasn't outrageous so, now I'm vaping on an H2 branded Buck Naked. So far so good.

I was thinking of posting a link to where I got it but, I'm brand new and not too sure if that is allowed.

Anyway, I hope that my vaping will totally replace the smokes. It hasn't yet but I'm down to about two or three sticks a day...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! There's a good store in Vegas look up Vape-Street

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congratulations and welcome to your vaping journey! I'm at day 72 without the cigarettes and it feels great. There are a lot of great people here who can answer any questions you might have so don't hesitate to ask. Just don't ask me because I'm a newbie and don't know anything!

Renoyote

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Lots to learn... lots of reading to do...

VU Sponsors