Become a Patron!

Hello from New York

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all. My name is Kevin and am from NY. I was recently introduced to vaping by a co worker. I am a pack a day smoker for over 20yrs. My co worker had stopped smoking by vaping and wanted to see if it worked for me so he loaned my a setup and a bottle of juice for a day. I didn't even crave a cigarette while I had that but unfortunately had to give it back. I am a husband and father to 3 beautiful children. I am also the only income in the house. I wish I had the ability to put the smokes down but just seems that every time I try to save enough to get set up vaping something comes up and with the holidays approaching..... any way I look forward to reading and learning about vaping.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope things work out for you.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know they will. I am just glad I found something that I know will kick that addiction when I can make it happen. And really happy I found a forum that I can get educated on vaping.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw some of the black friday deals. Some really good deals. I gotta wait till after christmas. Kids are the priority this time of year. I have been reading about non regulated mods and regulated. Are unregulated mods really that dangerous? The one my co worker had was an ipv4s 120w with I think it was a uwell crown tank. That was easy to use. I guess I don't understand the unregulated mod.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw some of the black friday deals. Some really good deals. I gotta wait till after christmas. Kids are the priority this time of year. I have been reading about non regulated mods and regulated. Are unregulated mods really that dangerous? The one my co worker had was an ipv4s 120w with I think it was a uwell crown tank. That was easy to use. I guess I don't understand the unregulated mod.
Being that you are new to vaping, I would use regulated it is a safer way to vape. You really should have experience before you try non regulated, it's about batteries and ohms, do it wrong, and possibly boom.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all. My name is Kevin and am from NY. I was recently introduced to vaping by a co worker. I am a pack a day smoker for over 20yrs. My co worker had stopped smoking by vaping and wanted to see if it worked for me so he loaned my a setup and a bottle of juice for a day. I didn't even crave a cigarette while I had that but unfortunately had to give it back. I am a husband and father to 3 beautiful children. I am also the only income in the house. I wish I had the ability to put the smokes down but just seems that every time I try to save enough to get set up vaping something comes up and with the holidays approaching..... any way I look forward to reading and learning about vaping.
Hello Welcome and may the vape force be with you

tumblr_n52h9hrb7K1t2cyoyo1_250.jpg

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy a mod and quit smoking, your 3 kids will understand when your not on oxygen when they get older. how much are cigarettes now in New York?

You can start with a basic set up like the eleaf I just 2 kit for 35 bucks a pack of smokes will equal some juice where you live...

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get them at the reservation for $2 a pack. And its easier said than done. I am trying though.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! Look and learn, keep moving toward quitting! Good luck on your journey!

VU Sponsors