Become a Patron!

hello from newfoundland

hey everyone I'm Dave. I have been vaping for a year I used to smoke 1 to 2 packs a day now I am down to not even a half a pack. I started off with a evod 2 starter kit and currently own a subox mini kit. I am soon getting my first dripper and thinking about a tc mod any suggestions ? Refered to this website by user kayohbe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Dave, welcome to VU. I'm not much into TC myself, though 2 of my mods are capable. Depends on the power you want, I suppose, but I can recommend the eVic VTC Mini. You can use Power or TC on this one. It goes up to 75 watts after the upgrade, which is really easy from a Window pc or Mac. We have a section for Regulated Mod, including TC. You can check around in there, if you don't get suggestions here.

Have fun and welcome!

Oh hey, I think another member is from around your area. @CDroverNL, are you up that way?

thank you everyone for your warm welcome and your suggestions thusfar and I will look into the eVic VTC 75 w suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome. These people here are very helpful. I am from NL like huck said. What part are you from?
How do you like to vape? DL or MTL? I got my first dripper last week, the Derringer, it's flavor is fantastic and it can do both styles of vaping. The 3 post is a little hard to get used to IMO but that's a common design for drippers. As for a mod, that all depends on what functions and power level you think you'll need. I've had a istick40w TC and the 70W balrog. Both of them I enjoyed and have been able to keep up with the way I vape. I haven't needed over 35W yet but I also don't build crazy coils. Unfortunately the balrog don't support stainless. I do suggest getting something at least 70W and the ability to run stainless wire. I've been lookin into wires and it seems stainless is the way of the future. Titanium is getting good reviews as well but not as much as stainless. Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.
enjoy

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU
Another +1 for the eVic mini with the last upgrade you get manual TCR that takes TC to a whole new level of control.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! I also highly recommend the VTC mini, it's an awesome little mod!

VU Sponsors