Become a Patron!

Hello from Palm Beach

DasBlunderbuss

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! New to the site. I'm from West Palm Beach, Florida. Been vaping off and on for about 5 years. Started vaping on a horribly overpriced white cloud 510 setup, then moved onto an eGo about a month later. Stuck with that for about 8 months. Became a dual user for the next 3 years (not really paying any attention to how much the hardware had developed) until I noticed that dripping on a 510 atty or using teabags/blue foam wasn't the only option anymore.

And one year ago TODAY I picked up a vv mod and some cheap clearos and I've been cigarette free ever since!

Been using RDA's and mechs for the past few months and there's no way I could ever go back to cigarettes again even if I wanted to.

Well... That's my little vaping journey story.

Glad to have found this forum. Never felt comfortable posting on the other one.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there @DasBlunderbuss and welcome to vu. I hear you there when you say about hardware developed. When I began vaping I didn't know what was out there so like many I started on a cigalike. But it made me search for something better. I think once you begin rebuilding you don't go back hey ;) I hope you have a good time here

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi there. I am going to be vacationing in Palm Beach county in two weeks. Can you tell me the best shop to go when I am there, so I can get some juice. I like checking out different shops when I travel.

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sure. All is welcome. Going to do some pontooning in the everglades also. If there is room on the boat, just bring some vape gear and we will have a blast.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I just did a search and it 5,425 miles away. So.. bit far for a vape meet o_O Do you get wild aligators there?

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes. Gators and Crocs will be there. .but we will be high enough on the boat that we will be safe.. Its a guided tour. lol

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No waterskiing then lol
(I think we've lynched this poor guys introduction)

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ha.. yeah we have.. at least they know people read it

DasBlunderbuss

Member For 4 Years
Hi there. I am going to be vacationing in Palm Beach county in two weeks. Can you tell me the best shop to go when I am there, so I can get some juice. I like checking out different shops when I travel.

There are a TON of shops around me. E-Liquid Guys and Shop Vapes are my go-to spots for juice. Both of these shops are just north of West Palm Beach in the Riviera Beach area. Boca Vapes makes some nice juice too if you're going to be in the Boca Raton area.

No waterskiing then lol
(I think we've lynched this poor guys introduction)

It's all good, I don't mind.

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I will have to check some of them out when I come down. I am staying in Boynton Beach

VU Sponsors