Become a Patron!

Hello from Puyallup, WA

New guy here name is Brandon I'm from Puyallup, Washington. Been vaping 2 years. Favorite juices are custard, cereal, and desert flavors. Favorite juices right now are Steep PopDeez. Blueberry, orange, vanilla and strawberry custards from Johnny's Juice.

Glad go be and hope go stay for a very long time.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New guy here name is Brandon I'm from Puyallup, Washington. Been vaping 2 years. Favorite juices are custard, cereal, and desert flavors. Favorite juices right now are Steep PopDeez. Blueberry, orange, vanilla and strawberry custards from Johnny's Juice.

Glad go be and hope go stay for a very long time.
Hi Brandon,
welcome to the VU!
I used to catch some trophy sized steelhead out the Puyallup River back in the 80's..good to have you here!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That's awesome. I see a lot ppl catching good sized Salmon from the river. I haven't pole fished on that river but have used a drift net.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Brandon, and welcome to VU! Enjoy your time with us!

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Damn it, seeing a few people from Washington is making me itch for my move back to Seattle.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome to the VU, great to have you here.
Oh wow Puyallup, I really enjoyed skating at the skate park out there. Not sure if it is still there but I really liked the skate lite material they used.

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Brandon, and welcome! I worked in Frederickson out there for the better part of 2 years, what seems like an eternity ago. Had some of the best times of my life there. I miss it everyday.

VU Sponsors