Become a Patron!

Hello from sunny Miami

Just wanted to introduce myself. Vaping since December 28 with a Joyetech evic vtc mini, total stinkers 5 and I think that is a great feat since I was smoking two packs a day for ten years. Two days ago I received my Crown tank to replace my Tron Tank. Can somebody help me to vape in this new tank without having a lesson in electrical engineering? I tried power mode and ss mode and the tank leaks. Right now vaping on tcr m1 at 31 watts and 220C but I am not sure what I am doing but at least the tank is not leaking. I am pretty sure somebody on this forum has the same mode/tank combination and can help me with my dilemma. Keep on vaping!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

I forgot to tell you, I am vaping on the 0.5 coil. The Ni coil is up for grabs since I will never use it. Not keen into vaping nickel. Was reading about the Altus tank, perhaps the days of coils will be over soon

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I forgot to tell you, I am vaping on the 0.5 coil. The Ni coil is up for grabs since I will never use it. Not keen into vaping nickel. Was reading about the Altus tank, perhaps the days of coils will be over soon
Check out our pif thread might be able to pass it on to someone there http://vapingunderground.com/forums/pay-it-forward-pif.403/

Also might wanna check out the krixus tank. Nice ceramic coil tank coils are suppose to hold up for around 6months just change out the cotton. Only owned mine a few days but am definitely loving it :)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the thunderdome.
Where did you buy your setup? I too reside in miami.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU! :D
I use the .25 Crown coil at 60-65W in Power Mode. Prime Crown coils slow and low, they have a long break in period.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice to have you here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Always good to have a new member
Enjoy

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU. I also am from the Miami area. Congrats on cutting way down on the cigarettes. It only gets better leaving them behind.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never had any leaking issues with mine, using the same coil. You might check around the subtanks/clearomizers section or ask there. I rarely hear bad experiences with the Crown.

Welcome to VU :)

VU Sponsors