Become a Patron!

Hello from the D everyone!

Tasty Heights

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the first time ever posting anything anywhere. Slap me around if need be.

Im from Detroit, vaping market is certainly is playing catch up here, but it's growing like a mono as well. It's good to see. I started vaping to quit tobacco cigs and just fell in love with the culture of it all. New products, mods, tanks, juices--I can search the web all night.
I am a straight flavor chaser, and haven't been satisfied with an ADV until just recently. But always looking for juices that are amazing. Care more about quality than cost.
Started a couple years ago, Provari and Nautiluses mostly. Kay fun a little, built a few coils, not hardcore in that respect. I guess I'm more of a convenience paper--or maybe that just means a "lazy" paper. If so, oh well.
Sorry if this is long-winded. It said introduce yourself, so I did.
If there's anyone else from my area, give a shout back!

Cheers everyone--looking forward to meeting cool peeps and learning a ton more about the vaping world.

Let me start by asking a question: what are 3-4 must have juice brands that I can suggest to the many newbie store owners here? I've seen Five pawns, Phil Rocke juices, Suicide Bunny of course, Space Jam, Mister-E, etc. Any outstanding need to haves that are just one of the regular brands?

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello and welcome, great to have you. Id say teleosjuice really liking the breakfast at telios the milk adv ;)

Tasty Heights

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome-thanks! Excuse all the typos in original message. I just re-read it and it's a bit of a mess. I can read and write everyone, I promise.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No worries m8 welcome and have fun

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i123694148_9388513.gif

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome, im from michigan to! livonia woot. but im currently studding outside the country right now. as for brands of juices i cant tell you any that i know are good cuz i cant seem to find the famous brands here in romania. and i would rather buy it in person because the smell of a juice can be a really big turn off sometimes

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
infamous, sic boy, dripping mispfitz (now just called fog fluid)

Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors