Become a Patron!

Hello from the UK

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, just wanted to wish you all a massive hello from me here in the UK, not had much time to read everything on your forum yet but really love all the information from headin cloud and whiskey atm. There is tons of info and I'm still learning (always will be) but so pleased to be here as I love America (including the people) you always seem to be there for us when the idiots running this place gets us in a mess.

Best wishes to all of you including your special guys (and gals) in the forces (you all mean a lot to us) despite what what you hear.

Back on topic is there a place on here for a proper introduction for us plebs? Don't get time to scratch me arse with my 2yr old atm but wild turkey and sugar on the dummy seems to give me a couple of hours lol (only joking). Would be nice to hear from any of you as I still have questions and hopefully more importantly can help others with my experience so far?

What I have read so far (approx 10hrs worth) I feel like I know most of you already and you knock spots off the forums in the UK with advice and being so friendly. Look forward to speaking to some of you guys so much :)
Kind regards mason

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Mason, We are glad to have you with us!

And yes, this is the exact thread to introduce yourself.

Now that you have that out of the way, what kind of gear do you have?

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there uncle RJ thank you for responding it means a lot :) I currently have (lazy mode) vamo v5, kanger aero tank modded for single coils (don't like duel coils) kayfun, and orchid all parts swappable, (cba mode) hana 50w box, nemesis, plume veil rda, igo l rda, igo w rda, origen rda, four Samsung 25r 650s and 2 Sony vtc3s, nitecore d2 charger and xtar charger for backup. My main problem is despite the equipment I have not tasted a nice ejuice in a year ! So on several times come very close to going back to tobacco?
Despite my best efforts I can't mix my own juice for toffee and can't afford to buy anything nice, I saw a post by @Henry summing HIC up to a t (I feel exactly the same way) and bought the same half of the tfa shop he did ha ha. Miffed now as @HeadInClouds uses fa and I only have tfa lol but will give John at my local fa branch in the uk my business from now on moving forward as he is very helpful and has good offers on.

Thanks again and take care
Mason

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you rmarcusy for taking the time to respond, not sure of the time there but its late here (are you in front or behind lol) need one of those clocks now I joined a forum across the big pond :)

Take care back here 2mra (hopefully to talk again)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's 5:22pm, Saturday. I'm in central time zone. Oklahoma

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Mason, Nice to meet you, Glad you found us:) Enjoy our forum!!
So nice to meet you too Whiskey :) hope you don't mind but had the same prob with tfa banana cream and read your helpful post then found your Whiskeys corner ? You have some pics there and you have a really beautiful home that I presume your building yourself? I'm a carpenter (or chippie as they say in the uk) and would love to do the same but were so crowded over here were falling into the sea lol.

Thank you so much for responding it means a lot, hope to speak to you again very soon?

PS love all the mods you have :)

Mason

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's 5:22pm, Saturday. I'm in central time zone. Oklahoma
Wow bud its so hard to imagine people eating tea when were getting ready for bed lol, thank you for getting back to me at least when I can't sleep I can speak to you guys all night ha ha.

Cheers mate I will always remember the ones who welcomed me :)

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you Mason for the compliments. Do you have any projects/Chippie going on now?
Your very welcome Whiskey ;-) just been layed off (yet again) so no projects yet but love animals a lot so going to put myself forward for voluntary work at my local zoo and see where that goes :)
Who knows I could do the work I love amongst the animals who won't give me a hard time lol. On the side I will build some garden furniture as people love that stuff over here especially when the weather gets better. What's it like in the US do you have nice weather a lot or is it mixed?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a wonderful idea:):)
This week calls for all 70 degree days here in NY, so I am happy with that:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today was sunny, high of 83, with gentle wind. Going to be the same for a couple more days and then they say it will rain. Here in Oklahoma we have tornados, but we know how to run/hide from them so they don't hurt a lot of people.

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whiskey t: 443980 said:
Sounds like a wonderful idea:):)
This week calls for all 70 degree days here in NY, so I am happy with that:)
Wow whiskey 70 degrees nothing like that here just rain lol, yeh thats the idea but just as long as they dont strap some meat to my butt and have me working with the lions :(

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today was sunny, high of 83, with genIle wind. Going to be the same for a couple more days and then they say it will rain. Here in Oklahoma we have tornados, but we know how to run/hide from them so they don't hurt a lot of people.
Oh mate not sure how you all deal with them we in the UK would be scared to death, we get 60 - 70mph gusts now and then but nothing in comparison to that!
We all would be hugging each other trying to hold the shed roof down :(

Bit shredded now guys hope to catch up with you 2mra, take care and many thanks for the welcome :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have not tasted a nice ejuice in a year ! So on several times come very close to going back to tobacco... Miffed now as @HeadInClouds uses fa and I only have tfa lol ...

Well, you're sure not the only one who bought tons of those before trying FA. That's what I started with, too. With some FA to work with, you'll easily solve the first problem you mentioned. Welcome to you!

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, you're sure not the only one who bought tons of those before trying FA. That's what I started with, too. With some FA to work with, you'll easily solve the first problem you mentioned. Welcome to you!
Well I feel very privileged that you took the time to post back to me HIC, as you are without a doubt a genius when it comes to mixing and an inspiration to many. I was inspired to start mixing my own juice by a guy based in the UK called grizwald57 (I must have read his post 30 times) but despite my best efforts I still don't seem to grasp it all? Its clear now after stumbling across your recipes here that the right tools make a big difference ! In my case concentrates. I will continue to keep a keen eye on your threads and without a doubt learn a lot from them, in the hope I can improve my mixing skills.

Please keep up the good work, and many thanks for your welcome along with the other kind members :):):)

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today was sunny, high of 83, with gentle wind. Going to be the same for a couple more days and then they say it will rain. Here in Oklahoma we have tornados, but we know how to run/hide from them so they don't hurt a lot of people.
Hi @RMarcusY just heard the news in the UK hope your safe including the people of Oklahoma? Best wishes from us over the pond :)

Mason

VU Sponsors