Become a Patron!

Hello from upstate NY

Hey all! I'm relatively new to the community and I've been vaping for about 2 months now. I was an occasional smoker for 5 year s ( and by occasional I mean 1 a day and my pack would probably go stale before I finished it ), but I realized even that was taking its toll. I have had a history of lung problems; bilateral pneumonia, atelectasis, pneumothorax twice, so I figured it was time to switch or stop. Luckily I do enjoy vaping, I find it much easier to breathe, I can taste my food much better, and all around I don't feel like crap anymore! Not to mention it's helped me in my journey to become an adirondack 46er (40 more to go =P). Hope everyone is doing well!

My setup as of now is a Kanger Dripbox 160 with the standard .3 Clapton it comes with - works well, good flavor, can't complain ^^ considering my first was a $15 pen style.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.
enjoy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all! I'm relatively new to the community and I've been vaping for about 2 months now. I was an occasional smoker for 5 year s ( and by occasional I mean 1 a day and my pack would probably go stale before I finished it ), but I realized even that was taking its toll. I have had a history of lung problems; bilateral pneumonia, atelectasis, pneumothorax twice, so I figured it was time to switch or stop. Luckily I do enjoy vaping, I find it much easier to breathe, I can taste my food much better, and all around I don't feel like crap anymore! Not to mention it's helped me in my journey to become an adirondack 46er (40 more to go =P). Hope everyone is doing well!

My setup as of now is a Kanger Dripbox 160 with the standard .3 Clapton it comes with - works well, good flavor, can't complain ^^ considering my first was a $15 pen style.
Nice to meet a fellow ADK'er, Welcome to VU, Glad you found us:wave:

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome from a down stater. and welcome to VU

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to VU!

Beginning with a squonker is EXCELLENT

You skipped a lot of BS that way :)

Welcome to VU!

Beginning with a squonker is EXCELLENT

You skipped a lot of BS that way :)

Thank you! =) yeah just from what I've read on boards and from what the shops have been telling me I feel like my life is easier because of that squonk...and I haven't even dealt with the alternative =P
I really love this thing though, I went straight for an RDA though because aside from smoking cessation I really want to get into coil building
My girlfriend and I used to wire wrap jewelry and in school I took several physics classes including a circuit specific one, so I feel as long as I know my limits and my battery limits it should be fun.

VU Sponsors