Become a Patron!

Hello From Vape Dinner Lady

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Great question! We are very organised and submitted our PMTA for 7 flavours in plenty of time. We've chosen our most popular flavours to submit, so although the range won't be a wide we can still supply the great taste of Dinner Lady when this all blows over!

Good to know. Think I'll continue my course of DIY though. I note from your site, a 10 ml bottle is 4.99 GBP, this is $6.61 USD. This means you're selling for roughly $0.66 per ml of juice.

I normally don't buy juice costing any more than $0.25 per ml, if it costs more I feel it needs to be very special juice. It could say be a hard liquor flavored juice for example & I may consider it very special.

Might get me offering $0.50 ml for a good malted Scotch flavored juice. :) Though I may need to ask my witch, erm, wife.

Using DIY like I do, most of my juice runs no more than $0.10 per ml and usually $0.04 to $0.06 per ml. I also use freebase nicotine of 18mg/ml strength.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
need I say am an GA GA for the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart.
LOVE the balance of Flavors..
LOVE the Flavors... PERIOD,
so my question is VERY too the point.
dinner lady.jpg
WHO's Flavors do YOU folks USE when YOU mix...
I would LOVE to be able to get my hands on your flavor line
and figure out

WHAT MAKES the almost Lemon FRUIT LOOPS? <---Dang that's good.

Dinner Lady

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 173293
and figure out

Hey DaBunny!

Super Glad to hear you love Lemon Tart and our flavours! Unfortunately, we can't disclose our secret ingredients, but you can have fun guessing!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I donwanna have da RECIPE....
I just wanna know the line..
like FLV, line is one way.
DX is another..
well what ever LINE of flavors they use I would LOVE to Just play with...
They are Rich.
Hold the caracter.
smooth not harsh.

so steve if we knew the LINE that can makes Just this..
Berry Blast
Blackberry Crumble
Lemon Sherbets
Lemon Tart
Purple Rain
Strawberry Mac
Watermelon Slices!

Imageen how CRAZY i could get on my own.

if i want dinner lady lemon tart i will just order it ..
EASY...

I just wanna play with what thay have.
what FUN!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@DaBunny you are asking them to help you make DL Clones. I will gladly share my recipes for what I cook because it is not my Livelihood. There is a big difference.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 173293
and figure out

I've been vaping it for about a year and have gone through several bottles. Check out Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer. That's possibly part of it.. I'm working on a few ideas, and might b's getting closer. No clone recipe or "remix" will be close unless they find the right lemon flavor(s?). It is the "star of the show" in my opinion. I can't get enough of that bright in yo face lemon.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hostely don't think the Dinner Lady Thread is the most courteous for discussing trying to clone their Wonderful E-Liquids. To me IMHO it is disrespectful.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've been vaping it for about a year and have gone through several bottles. Check out Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer. That's possibly part of it.. I'm working on a few ideas, and might b's getting closer. No clone recipe or "remix" will be close unless they find the right lemon flavor(s?). It is the "star of the show" in my opinion. I can't get enough of that bright in yo face lemon.
have it...
and that was NOT my point...

I THINK...
dinner lady should PACKAGE and market the FLAVORS they USE to make the stuff they make...
the flavors alone are fabulious..
forget the recipies thats da added bonus with buying direct...
yet the flavors that are clean Not metalalic tasting not yuck what the heck was that?

might even make it easer for THEM cuz they will not be dealing with the Nic issues the mothers of
american frown upon.

I want da flavors so i can play way beyond one REALLY good recipe.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey Steve,

Thank you,

They will be:

Berry Blast
Blackberry Crumble
Lemon Sherbets
Lemon Tart
Purple Rain
Strawberry Mac
Watermelon Slices!
I am also a huge lover of Lemon Tart! Sorry to hear you are not keeping the Mango Tart or Guava Cream.

IMG_20180418_000852_343.jpg20190309_111139.jpg20200214_221645 (1).jpg20171207_140124.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU, Dinner Lady. Glad you're here. :cheers:

Haven't tried any of your juices yet, but you have a great reputation for flavor and quality so I should - and will ! Blackberry Crumble sounds delicious to me.:ejuice::cloud:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I THINK...
dinner lady should PACKAGE and market the FLAVORS they USE to make the stuff they make...
the flavors alone are fabulious..

THE FDA deems anything an e-Liquid Company sells as Tobacco Products. I can't buy my favorite flavors from LB anymore because of it. So I think that requires a PMTA for a Flavor Shot or whatever. Even Zero Nic~!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
THE FDA deems anything an e-Liquid Company sells as Tobacco Products. I can't buy my favorite flavors from LB anymore because of it. So I think that requires a PMTA for a Flavor Shot or whatever. Even Zero Nic~!
well thats kind of NUTS thats like saying you can't sell
Bloody Mary Mix to a minor...
you can sell em all da mix you want
ya just can't sell em da booze

seems like time for a little re-branding...
what other uses can you use flavors in..
figure it out an re-lable..

incense,,,,,,,?

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well thats kind of NUTS thats like saying you can't sell
Bloody Mary Mix to a minor...
you can sell em all da mix you want
ya just can't sell em da booze

seems like time for a little re-branding...
what other uses can you use flavors in..
figure it out an re-lable..

incense,,,,,,,?

Yes, it is since I can't buy VG or PG from them either, not even Labware~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boy, I was just checking out Dinner Lady's Website and they offer a boat load more than just e-Liquids~!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Dinner Lady

I have about 15 bottles of Lemon Tart in my vape cupboard, I normally get bored of flavors, but lemon tart never gets old, even after 2 years of vaping it, I love the stuff and stocked up when the hammer came down in the US, very happy to hear you will still be offering it.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU @Dinner Lady! :cheers:

The Dinner Lady line appears to be the holy grail of all DIY mixers. Some get close but still just not there. The challenge is half the fun... I understand keeping the secrets as y'all need to make a living.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They will be:

Berry Blast
Blackberry Crumble
Lemon Sherbets
Lemon Tart
Purple Rain
Strawberry Mac
Watermelon Slices!

Hm. *goes back to site to look for description of Purple Rain*

*reads* "Raspberry, Blueberry, Lemon ...hmmmm."

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Steve,

Thank you,

They will be:

Berry Blast
Blackberry Crumble
Lemon Sherbets
Lemon Tart
Purple Rain
Strawberry Mac
Watermelon Slices!
You forgot to include the best one of them all: Orange Tart. My first impression of the Orange Tart was that the bakery note was "off", and that the orange part was very lacking in richness/lushness. But I continued to vape it because I don't normally judge any juices on first impressions. I mean, I already knew from experience the fact that first impressions can tend to be very misleading sometimes. There was this "positive transformation" that went on for several hours until finally, it all just came together. Or, good things come to those who wait... I've never met this dinner lady so I dunno who she is, but I'm guessing that she is an older woman. :giggle:

Dinner Lady

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You forgot to include the best one of them all: Orange Tart. My first impression of the Orange Tart was that the bakery note was "off", and that the orange part was very lacking in richness/lushness. But I continued to vape it because I don't normally judge any juices on first impressions. I mean, I already knew from experience the fact that first impressions can tend to be very misleading sometimes. There was this "positive transformation" that went on for several hours until finally, it all just came together. Or, good things come to those who wait... I've never met this dinner lady so I dunno who she is, but I'm guessing that she is an older woman. :giggle:
Really glad to hear you stuck to it and it paid off in the end!

and I won't tell her you said that ?

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Another "Steve" here thanking you for being a great part of the vaping community. I am a fan.

Word

VU Sponsors