Become a Patron!

Hello from Vermont

charlieallen844

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! My name is Charlie. I live in the north east kingdom of Vermont. I have smoked cigs, cigars, and most recently pipes. The tobacco kind. Lol. About a month ago I was gifted an egrip oled and have never looked back. I also have an eleaf istick 30 w. I mostly use the egrip now that I figured out how to open up the airflow beyond factory capabilities. I was raised off grid in a log cabin on a mountain so this ecig thing is culture shock for me but I love it. Being able to breath is awesome! I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello everyone! My name is Charlie. I live in the north east kingdom of Vermont. I have smoked cigs, cigars, and most recently pipes. The tobacco kind. Lol. About a month ago I was gifted an egrip oled and have never looked back. I also have an eleaf istick 30 w. I mostly use the egrip now that I figured out how to open up the airflow beyond factory capabilities. I was raised off grid in a log cabin on a mountain so this ecig thing is culture shock for me but I love it. Being able to breath is awesome! I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum!
Welcome from a fellow Vermonter! I live in Rutland, What part of VT are you from?

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.....your sorta a neighbor...LOL, I am across the lake from ya:)

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! I'm a former neighbor, born and raised outside of of Syracuse, NY. Some beautiful country up your way!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

I spent most of my USAF time at Plattsburgh AFB NY and spent a lot of time in VT and NH. Beautiful country there. Lot's of friendly folks here. If you have questions, post them up and someone will be glad to help you.

VU Sponsors