Become a Patron!

Hello from Wales

Hi everyone.
Well 2 months ago I decided enough was enough and quit smoking after 40 years. Why, oh why didn't I do it sooner lol. Starting vaping has changed my life, so to anyone reading this who is sitting on the fence - Just do it, you know you want to.
As you can see from the title I live in Wales, so the question you may be asking is how I ended up on this forum? Blame HIC lol, I am just about to get into mixing and after exploring various forums, this name comes up time after time so I thought it best to come to the source.
Your forum is impressive and as you can see I decided to stay. Lots of new things to learn and try, which is good, what is life without it?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi everyone.
Well 2 months ago I decided enough was enough and quit smoking after 40 years. Why, oh why didn't I do it sooner lol. Starting vaping has changed my life, so to anyone reading this who is sitting on the fence - Just do it, you know you want to.
As you can see from the title I live in Wales, so the question you may be asking is how I ended up on this forum? Blame HIC lol, I am just about to get into mixing and after exploring various forums, this name comes up time after time so I thought it best to come to the source.
Your forum is impressive and as you can see I decided to stay. Lots of new things to learn and try, which is good, what is life without it?
Welcome to VU!

If it wasn't for HIC, my eJuice would suck. IMO, he's the DIY Guru.

VU Sponsors