Become a Patron!

Hello from Wisco!

Hello everybody. I'm Jason from Wisconsin, USA. I'm 32, been smoking for 17 years and made the switch to vaping about a year and a half ago.
Long time lurker, first time posting. (I have browsed these forums in the past looking for answers)
Vaping has been the ONLY thing that's been successful in helping me quit smoking.
This is only a quick introduction thread. If I keep on it and visit these forums daily hopefully I will be an active member for years to come!
I'll post vape pics later when I have more time. But I have lots of gear (I'm a bit of an addict with my gadgets)
But currently I am vaping on a new gold colored RX2/3 with an aspire cleito RTA (dual alien claptons) with the 5ml "fat boy" glass extension.
I have a handful of other mods too, a RX200, RX200S, cuboid, and a couple other mechanical tube mods in my collection (pics to come later)
I love to build my own coils, its relaxing and fun creating some crazy (nearly unsafe) builds. and this is the prefect place to show off some of my work with people who actually understand and appreciate it. My friends don't understand that it's not just a piece of curly metal, its more of an art.
looking forward to being part of this great community

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welcome to the thunderdome.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Jason, and welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome the VU
Good to have you here.

JuicyLucy