Become a Patron!

Hello Guys. Another newbie here.

Whirlwind

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, I just signed up and have been vaping for about 10 weeks. 38 years a smoker and i thought i would give vaping a try and have never wanted a cigarette since! Been using a Nautilus and a Silo on eleaf 50w.I just ordered my first ever RTA, a Merlin and am very excited to try this out.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Whirlwind

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you Mark for the welcome.I posted on the merlin thread asking how to clean up a new RTA. Do i need to strip it down Orings and all and soak it. and if so in what,alcohol soap and water? can't seem to find the right way and i want to do it right.Thanks for any help.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Mark for the welcome.I posted on the merlin thread asking how to clean up a new RTA. Do i need to strip it down Orings and all and soak it. and if so in what,alcohol soap and water? can't seem to find the right way and i want to do it right.Thanks for any help.
Welcome to VU!

Completely disassembled, I usually clean my new Atomizers in my ultrasonic cleaner, containing water and Dawn (dish washing detergent). However, prior to the UC, I just used hot water and Dawn. Once it has been soaked, give it a good rinse under hot water.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here
It depends where you live and how pure your tap water is, most "tap water" has a long list of minerals and chemicals in it. I use hot distilled water to clean my gear. It costs less than a dollar a gallon at Wally world.

VU Sponsors