Become a Patron!

Hello Hello

よろしくお願いします。 はじめまして。 Nice to meet you. How do you do?
I'm learning Japanese にポンごand I'm practicing here, too.

わたしわ Sill Roman サン
I am Roman Sill.

I am new to the community. I didn't want to consider the idea of vaping to quit smoking because of how I'd seen beginers struggle with starter kits. I am the type of person that is sometimes better off running a little deeper into the fire- vaping being one case.
As of now, I use a mini box with a tfv4 mini by Smok, and have begun the process of supplying my wife and I with the materials to make our own juices.
I was and still am very surprised by the effectiveness vaping has had on my smoking habits. I believe I will soon quit nicotine all together.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hola!
Welcome to VU. Take your time to cruise around, there's a LOT here. We do have an excellent DIY juice section. Have fun!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ここが VU 良いへようこそ

BenOAA97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
よろしくお願いします。 はじめまして。 Nice to meet you. How do you do?
I'm learning Japanese にポンごand I'm practicing here, too.

わたしわ Sill Roman サン
I am Roman Sill.

I am new to the community. I didn't want to consider the idea of vaping to quit smoking because of how I'd seen beginers struggle with starter kits. I am the type of person that is sometimes better off running a little deeper into the fire- vaping being one case.
As of now, I use a mini box with a tfv4 mini by Smok, and have begun the process of supplying my wife and I with the materials to make our own juices.
I was and still am very surprised by the effectiveness vaping has had on my smoking habits. I believe I will soon quit nicotine all together.

Most fun and tasty way to quit smoking! :D

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ohhaiyo gozaimasu. Unfortunately, my phone doesn't do Japanese. Fortunately, my head still does romanji. ;)

Sending a Thank You (ありがとうございました) to everybody whom responded.
Tidbit for fun...
See how long of a sentence it seems to say thanks in Japanese? It's like that here because we are technically strangers, so special words to show more politeness are added. It could be, if I'm correct, as simple as ども betwen friends.

VU Sponsors