Become a Patron!

Hello, I need advice for MTL /POD/MOD/KIT

Hi everyone, my name is Nenad, I work in healthcare (tertiary healthcare), I'm 43 years old, I live in Serbia (Vojvodina, Banat), I'm divorced, I have a lot of free time due to the nature of my work, and apart from VAPING, which is now on my N°1 place (interests-related), I like gaming, IT equipment, movies, streaming, and of course - women...
I also have a son who is 13 years old and an excellent student, but he doesn't live with me yet, although we see each other every weekend and more and more often in recent months. He was also very bothered by the smoke of my cigarettes, because I was smoked approximately 2.5 packs of cigarettes a day, sometimes 3, sometimes 2 packs, but never below that...
After 20th and more years of smoking cigarettes with higher nicotine levels, I finally gave up and quit smoking, tomorrow will be exactly one month without smoking at all, thanks to the help of my first POD: Vaporesso LUXE PM40, quickly later I was bought the VOOPOO DRAG S POD MOD KIT, as well as the VOOPOO ARGUS PRO X POD MOD KIT (which I just sold, because I wasn't careful when choosing new vaping devices, I looked at the aesthetics but not the purpose of device, but I found that MTL devices are primarily suitable for me, for nicsalt (3% (30mg)for now) or freebase liquids (70/30 VG-PG) exclusively tobacco flavour, while takes some time to get used another vaping devices such as DTL, but not another DTL vaping device)...
Tomorrow I will pick up Innokin Kroma Z which arrive to me from local forum's, and I still have to buy, before November, some smaller VW MOD KIT exclusively for MTL vaping(something like - Geekvape Aegis Boost PRO 2 POD MOD, although this isn't for MTL, but something like that by outside look).
For now, VAPORESSO LUXE PM40, as well as VOOPOO DRAG S POD MOD which I put VOOPOO PnP MTL TANK 2.5ml on that MOD, work perfectly, I hope that Innokin will be also ok for me...
If anyone has a recommendation (regardless of the price) for a good MTL KIT - smaller dimensions, which can be found online (ie order), I would be very grateful!!!
That's all for now, (I'm just kidding, I'm also aware that I was overwhelmed in my exposure, so that everyone would understand me clearly, since English is not my native language, I hope that I don't choked up you too much...
Greetings from the Serbia
Sent from SM-N975F using Tapatok
07f3e33356c660c5b458bc53f0c834ca.jpg
39371196b0f1b4dc18d17fa49812baad.jpg
b3f453a0882aebfee97c4248a5ad6970.jpg
6fed4beada18f6d8fcd78650ea0a6be1.jpg
633a28130030b97086ca6704694b2607.jpg
8d5256e099131de9bb570aac6ad094bf.jpg

Послато са SM-N960F помоћу Тапатока

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome to the forum ! :wave:
Congrats on quitting cigarettes by vaping!
Sorry I don't use MTL devices but maybe someone will be by to give you some suggestions for great MTL vaping!

Tnx mate...
I'm sure that someone else knows, as I'm sure that I will soon switch to DTL or RDL (for beginner) when I'm study more on net and find my formulas, because on higher wattage with smaller resistance (in ohms - coils) is too hoot and strong for me. Maybe is that because of liquid eith high percentage of nicotine, maybe something else, but I will found that soon. Hot, strong and with coughing every time when I'm vaping with DTL coils (0.2-0.3ohm)on higher recommended wattage (beneath the 35W...
However, tnx a lot and greetings from the Serbia...

Послато са SM-N960F помоћу Тапатока

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I missed this thread (better late than never) I also started out with MTL (but I do like a "loose" draw)
I have slowly begun to move on to restricted DL. I have the Innokin Kroma Z (won it in a contest) and love it. The 0.8 ohm coils are nice (I run them at 15 watts... just below the default 16 watts) But since I am switching to RDL I love the 0.3 ohm coils (at default 30 watts) Don't have the other devices you mentioned but they look like good choices for you. I understand that you need high nic at first (for me, 1 pack a day, 18mg freebase worked) Haven't tried "salts" but considering how much you smoked that is a good choice. Please update us on your vaping experience.

VU Sponsors