Become a Patron!

Hello, I'm from Korea.

I'm using a translator. The sentence can be awkward. TT I am working as a coil builder in South Korea. I joined through an acquaintance because I wanted to see more various information. :)

KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871_10.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871_07.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871_05.jpg
KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871.jpg

my brothers and my friends
good greeting Brothers,
my question is about the clapton wire
After making the clapton
How much does it stretch 2 times 3 times 4 times the original length
Assuming that the clapton wire is 50 cm long
After stretching, it is 100 cm, 150 cm, or 200 cm

thank u so much

Reactions: PNT
If you mean Decore, I make center 28 wire 30cm and Decore 35cm when I make 1 set of alien coils. I don't stretch Decore, I make it no stretch.

If you mean Decore, I make center 28 wire 30cm and Decore 35cm when I make 1 set of alien coils. I don't stretch Decore, I make it no stretch.
no no sir

show this video
from 6:18 to 7:14
If the length is 50 cm
How long will it be after this step?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no no sir

show this video
If the length is 50 cm

Watched the video. I'm still left stuck as to why you're asking @PNT for a length. @PNT states:

I don't stretch Decore, I make it no stretch.

That means he does not do it like in the video. How is he going to know length if he does not stretch it?

Come on now. Don't tell me you're that hard up to get a conflict going, or drama. *shaking my head* Completely and fully, "what the frack?"

Why not get locked alone in a room and tell yourself yes it is, no it isn't? Seems you're doing that exactly anyway.

Watched the video. I'm still left stuck as to why you're asking @PNT for a length. @PNT states:

That means he does not do it like in the video. How is he going to know length if he does not stretch it?

Come on now. Don't tell me you're that hard up to get a conflict going, or drama. *shaking my head* Completely and fully, "what the frack?"

Why not get locked alone in a room and tell yourself yes it is, no it isn't? Seems you're doing that exactly anyway.

sorry about the trouble here, but i dont want any drama. I just want to have fun discuss and talk about stuffs i really enjoy :)

no no sir

show this video
If the length is 50 cm
i usually don't stretch it before i wrap alien coils sorry. i just use the decored wire without stretching it beforehand. i let it stretch between the core wire and my hand while its being wrapped

i usually don't stretch it before i wrap alien coils sorry. i just use the decored wire without stretching it beforehand. i let it stretch between the core wire and my hand while its being wrapped
Thank you very much sir...I understand what you mean

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank you very much sir...I understand what you mean
I'm very glad you are finding the help you need.:)
Could you come back to let us know how the coil wrapping went?

VU Sponsors