Become a Patron!

Hello, I'm from South Korea.

I'm using a translator. The sentence can be awkward. TT I am working as a coil builder in South Korea. I joined through an acquaintance because I wanted to see more various information. :)
KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871_10.jpg

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871_09.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20210722_152008871_09.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I joined through an acquaintance because I wanted to see more various information.

That is a very broad and vague range. Can you specify further what information you're wanting to know? For example do you need further help with:

Coil building?

Juice making?

Flavor supplies?

Mod reviews?

RDA Reviews?

In any case you can offer the community here a brief statement about you need to learn about. Say you want to learn about pancake coils, you can write that. Someone familiar with whatever the case is will likely respond.

Apologies, not many here read minds and if we do we keep quiet about it. :)

That is a very broad and vague range. Can you specify further what information you're wanting to know? For example do you need further help with:

Coil building?

Juice making?

Flavor supplies?

Mod reviews?

RDA Reviews?

In any case you can offer the community here a brief statement about you need to learn about. Say you want to learn about pancake coils, you can write that. Someone familiar with whatever the case is will likely respond.

Apologies, not many here read minds and if we do we keep quiet about it. :)
I wasn't asking a question. there must be a misunderstanding. If I have any questions about anything, I will post it describing my wonder. Great to see ya :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope you find what information you are looking for

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:wave: Hi Welcome to the forum.
Those are some nice looking coils you have there. ;)
Do you plan on selling them?
If you decide to sell them we can get you a vendor subforum and badge so you can offer to sell them on Vaping Underground to forum members.
Have a great day :wave:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm using a translator. The sentence can be awkward. TT I am working as a coil builder in South Korea. I joined through an acquaintance because I wanted to see more various information. :)
View attachment 184505
Looking good! I started making my own "complex"wires in January of 2020. My favorites to use are staggered fused claptons. I make them in a lot of different shapes and sizes. I've only tried staggertons once or twice.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard, lots of friendly and helpful folks here to answer your questions

Reactions: PNT

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Check out the Builders Corner for coil building ideas and you can add your own ideas.

I've been to South Korea on business trips, but that was a long time ago. There are some beautiful places there.

Reactions: PNT

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello South Korea! Welcome PNT.

I don't know how I missed your new member post in July, but I want to welcome you to VU.

That looks like some very nice coil work.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello South Korea! Welcome PNT.

I don't know how I missed your new member post in July, but I want to welcome you to VU.

That looks like some very nice coil work.

It's a "my fault" day, she a be my fault today, good or bad, it be a my fault. :) See? These gods of fault dole out fault every day. Some days they say "it's a Joe Blo's fault", other days they come to a me, "it's a be you fault today." This morning they show up, I no even wait, "yeah, yeah I gots it, it's a my fault today."

VU Sponsors