Become a Patron!

Hello Im Maykoll and Vaping is awesome

Maykoll

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm Maykoll I'm 19 and was a two pack a day smoker. I started smoking when I was 14 and man do I feel so much better. I keep a pack of cigarettes with exactly 17 in there to remind me of how nasty it is. I've been vaping for a year now but never been apart of any forums. Nice to meet all of you.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome aboard, you'll like it here. Ask questions, BS in some of the chat threads, and as @SMOKIE says fughedaboutit.

Maykoll

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice to be here and thanks I do have two questions. How do I post a picture and Need some advice on a new mod. Can I post that here?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice to be here and thanks I do have two questions. How do I post a picture and Need some advice on a new mod. Can I post that here?
If you are using tapatalk there's a button to add pics, if you are using a computer upload your pics to an image hosting site(imgur, Photobucket) copy and paste the IMG code in your post.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can ask any questions you like, but asking about a mod may be better in the mod section, either mechanical or regulated whatever your flavor is. Also look thru the threads if you feel so inclined, I've learned a ton just by reading responses to others questions or posts in general.

Maykoll

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks! And I tried looking at comparisons but couldn't find anything. Thanks again.

Maykoll

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've also posted there but no response maybe I'll get some later.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

Manimal3497