Become a Patron!

Hello Internet Friends!

TiltedVape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
New Vaper here from the Pacific NW, Oregon currently. I enjoy pipe tobacco and cigars, and decided to switch to switch to vaping instead since it gets cold here in the winter and I don't have any room to enjoy my tobacco hobby. I have only used pens and am looking to get a small setup. Thinking a vtc mini or pico, with something like a serpent mini or cleito. Any advice?
Hope all is well!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there TV, great choices, I have the Pico and am waiting to get my Serpent mini, I have the Eleaf GS tank on it now and like that one as well.
Please enjoy the forum:wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and welcome to VU from the UK.:wave:
The Pico gets my vote! If l could visit just one state in the US my first choice would be Oregon. Hope to see you around.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

+1 on the Pico. I like the Cleito with the RTA System (should be named RBA though), and the 5 ml extension glass on it. But the Supreme Mini looks good on it as well. However, it needs refilling more often.

IDJoel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New Vaper here from the Pacific NW, Oregon currently. I enjoy pipe tobacco and cigars, and decided to switch to switch to vaping instead since it gets cold here in the winter and I don't have any room to enjoy my tobacco hobby. I have only used pens and am looking to get a small setup. Thinking a vtc mini or pico, with something like a serpent mini or cleito. Any advice?
Hope all is well!
Hello and welcome TiltedVape!
You were kind enough to stop by my introduction so I wanted to return the kindness. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to your new internet family!

I think you'd be please with the Pico, the eVic Mini, or both! Back ups are important ;) Plus, they're both priced so well.

See ya around, enjoy the forum :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors