Become a Patron!

Hello, My name is Donna,... And I'm a vapaholic

Donna-Azure

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
It's true. I am a chain vaper and have been since the very beginning of my vaping journey. I don't use the fancy new rebuildables (mostly because I'm not coordinated enough to create the coils and I am not astute enough to understand ohms law.) I just use a vivi tank. Simple and easy.

I started out vaping because my doctor told me the medicine I was on at the time was going to cause health issues if I continued smoking. (within a year of starting vaping, my autoimmune condition went into remission and I hope it stays there. I fully credit vaping for helping me get healthier) I figured I would just cut back on my smoking (because I didn't want to quit. I liked smoking, damn it! ) Within weeks I was barely smoking and within a month or two I was completely off smoke. I've been a vaper for almost 4 years now with no plans to stop. I like the "act" of smoking which vaping affords me.

I work for Azure Vaping. Many of you know me as Donna the support lady at Azure. Many of you may know me from other forums as DMF or DMF0104 . It's all me. I've been support representative for Azure Vaping for 3 1/2 years now as well. I very much enjoy helping others learn about vaping and am nearby if anyone ever needs assistance.

I am a granny (Nana is preferred nick here) I have several grandbabies, the oldest of which is on her way to third grade this coming year and the youngest will be starting kindergarten this coming year. I love being a nana.

I love wolves and dogs and horses and Billy. Though I must admit I love Billy more! (Yes Billy is hubby).

Looking forward to meeting everyone else who's found this great new forum.
Thanks guys for creating a new and fun place for vapers to gather!!

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Hello Donna! Welcome to Vapoholic anonymous where we encourage vaping :p

Donna-Azure

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Hi KuntryBarbie! Thank you for the welcome. This is not my first meeting , just my first in this forum :D I vape from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep. I find it's not a problem, unless my battery dies or I run out of liquid.... or I need a new atty lol. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the "BIG vapaholics meeting" in Springfield Mass this weekend!!

bkvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey Welcome Donna, your health story resonates with me.. but I'm granddad vape on!

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Hey Donna! Welcome to the "madness" :) Glad you can be part of the founding vendors. Give my best to Rob! - Rich

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
Welcome Donna! :) Don't worry I'm not into rebuildables either.. There are ALOT of us out there.. I might give it a try soon though.. Hope you enjoy your stay here!! :)

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground :)

RippleInStillWater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi babe, maybe I'll post some more here than I have recently...........:)

RippleInStillWater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We've met a couple times, I'm the only Ripple you know! lol Nah, there are too many hippies to remember I guess.........;)

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, my names Strapped and I too suffer from vape addiction. Welcome

VU Sponsors