Become a Patron!

Hello New Peoples!

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping since last December, that is when my husband and I Quit the stinky sticks for good!!!!!

We started our journey with Vuse Ecigs and finally graduated to Evods and I wanted my mod combo so I chose an eleaf iStick 20 w with an Aspire Nautilus regular, so far so good ! I am slowly learning the ins and out of the box mod and tank world.

We are so proud of ourselves and glad to have so many people to help us along...good people! We are simple and down to Earth people, no drama, always seeking knowledge and when needed always there to lend a hand!

I am looking forward to meeting ya'll!!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to have new members, hope you enjoy yourself here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and congrats on quitting!

What did you think of the Vuse?

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been over a month for me, BlackRibbonMist- have absolutely no desire to burn a nail at all. Welcome to the show!

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and congrats on quitting!

What did you think of the Vuse?
The menthol was not too shabby but the regular flavor was for the birds! I and my husband puffed on the menthols until we learned about the amount of nicotine in the them! We just searched for a great starter kit and a great starter mod combo and after trying this way I know I will never go back! Who ever knew you "smoke" fruity pebbles!!!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you ODB

ODB, huh?

ODB.jpg

Ha, OB (People's Republic of Ocean Beach, San Diego, California) is the land of the "laid back and relaxed," which is why Dave finds himself there... :D

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to a better life. Been vaping a year so far. It's funny, when I see someone smoking I look at them like the RCA Dog. Just can't figure out why they do that. I smoked 42 years. Glad you two made it here. :D

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ODB, huh?

ODB.jpg

Ha, OB (People's Republic of Ocean Beach, San Diego, California) is the land of the "laid back and relaxed," which is why Dave finds himself there... :D
HAHAHA! I Got the letters mixed up and was wondering why you were called that! Thanks for setting me straight!

VU Sponsors