Become a Patron!

Hello Old Friends and Hopefully New Friends!!!

ckquatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys and gals!!! Some of you already know me as I'm also a member of the "other" forum, but a bit about that later. Soooo....

A little about me! I'm Keith, I've been vaping for a little over 2 years, after being a pack and a half /day smoker for 25 years. I started while recovering from my 3rd back surgery. After I got home from the hospital, I was bed ridden for the first month. My wife hates smoking so I was relegated to smoking on the front porch. Since I couldn't keep getting out of bed to go outside I decided to do a little research by lurking here and over "there" for a day or two and ended up with an EVOD starter kit and several Goodejuice eliquids. It was an immediate quit and the rest is history! I've never felt better!

So I figured I would go ahead and make an account here as well just because lately I'm getting kind of tired of having to scrutinize my own posts before I hit "reply" to make sure I don't get in trouble or offend someone. I spend a lot of time in the music threads and can't post half of the videos because one might have a cuss word in a lyric or a girl in a bikini and it'll get deleted and I'll get a wrist slap.

I've gotten big into DIY eliquid and even got a wrist slap and a deletion for a recipe I posted once. I'm really starting to resent the "family-friendly" rules for an adult only activity forum. I don't get it.

So anyway! I just wanted to say "Hello" and hope that I can contribute here as time goes on!

Oh and here's my all day setup and has been for about a year now!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Keith, welcome! Friendly folks here, you really can post pretty freely. Our rules here are probably shorter than the 1st sentence of the rules there. Hope to see you around and likely in the DIY.

Have fun! :)

ckquatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey CK! Welcome to a much friendlier forum!!! :D

Andria
Hey Andria! I've seen you and Steve, and AstroTurf while lurking around today. It seems like I'll fit right in! Thanks for all the welcomes!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU