Become a Patron!

Hello to all

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I've come to realize that I have yet to introduce myself. Been reading these threads for some time now and recently joined (finally). I am a happily married hard working father of two lovely girls (3yr&1yr). To keep what we have worked so hard for we did not (still do not ) allow smoking in our house. As I work odd hours 11am-8 pm I had very little time to spend with the wife and at that time daughter. My resolution to this was to not waste time by going out side to smoke. Well I tried to quit n that didn't work. So then I started doing a bit o research and stumbled upon vaping. I first picked up a standard disposal tank and ego battery from a convince store as I had no knowledge of what to get. We had no b&m store at the time, after reading forms like (especially, mostly) this one I educated myself on with to get and how to use it properly. I have now not touched a cigarette in two years now. The results couldn't be any better. I can smell things I used to not, food and drinks taste so much better and most important I can chase the kids around the yard n play without getting winded. I am still vaping with "beginner" hardware due to any/all extra funds I may have I prefer it to be spent on the kids happiness rather then be selfish with hopes one day I will advance and reach the full enjoyment of the vaping. My last venture didn't go to well and as such have yet to make another purchase till I "get my money's worth out of this one. Picked up a cloupor mini which broke on day three after a pound of solder and 30 hot glue sticks its usable however frustrating it may be. But thats my story after 18 years of smoking I found my place in the underground...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If your gear is keeping you off the smokes, then it's working.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors