Become a Patron!

Hello to all !

wizardofozone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been on the ecig forum site for about 18 months .... Lots of info there as well but last night it occured to me that it might be better to just cut down my thread operational confusion by trying a different forum site to see if it helps my dense brain in finding topics and working the site a bit easier.

I have been off of both analogs and nicotine of any type since December 6th of 2014

I'm a little dense , lol and finding topics on Ecig was easy it seemed for everyone but me ! Currently have 4 200 watt tc units and a 100 watt Eleaf Istick. Due to the deeming thing I got a bit uneasy and ordered a few things like Crown clearo rba's and Kanthal, but I really prefer just factory coils or pushing the Uwell Rba deck (equal to baking a cake from a box ! lol) to it's max with a little Japanese cotton and premade coil refills.

My 200 TC watters are the Snow Wolf in a Backdraft vinyl wrap with wolfhead medallion, the Ruleaux RX200 in a copper repaint with a few extra fingergrip areas added, A 3 battery Eleaf Istick 200 in a croc wrap, and a TC 200 Laisimo top face unit in yellow wrap and gold wolf medallion awaiting application. My last is a 100 watt eleaf istick in a blue smoke wrap and howling wolf medallion.I mention the wraps and wolfheads only because members seeing my avatar sometimes think I have boxes they've never seen before ..... I have 100% Anosmia which is loss of all sense of smell which, with the exception of the tastebuds limits the air molecules needed in the sensory areas to produce taste.

I can close my eyes for example and know I'm drinking something fizzy, cold, sweet, but I couldn't tell you if it was orange crush, pepsi, ginger ale, or mountain dew ! lol! .... So I use only pure VG cut with water, sometimes vodka for a little bitterness. Better stop running on, just hope to be accepted as a new member and thanks !

Last edited:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and welcome :wave:
You will enjoy it here. Lots to get involved in and read etc plus give aways!
:cheers:
Hope to see you around.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
77d6eaf6a665eca23fdc231f6e08f265.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors