Become a Patron!

Hello to you all ? I am new here

Hi,
I am vaping for 2 year's now. I started on MTL but after a year I switched to RDL. I tried DL but I do not like it. Even before I started vaping, I searched as much as possible about vapig on the internet. I was heavy smoker, I used to smoke between 3 - 4 packs per day. So I knew that it will be hard to stop. So I wanted something that will blow my mind on first attempt. I am not someone who will easily throw money on something, but in this case I made just opposite. Idea was if I try with something cheap, and if it doesn't work, then I would just go back to cigarette's and I could say I tried but that is not for me. So I went crazy and bought dicode Dani 25 and I bought Squape N'duro MTL. So it had to work because if not that would be unnecessary thrown money. So I was forcing myself, saying to myself you didn't pay that so it would stand on shelf. So after few weeks, I stopped smoking cigarettes and from then I only vape. I switched only from Squape N'duro MTL to Odis collection and design - Odis 25 RDA

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Congrats - and welcome to VU :vino:

I commend you for your approach to vaping. I've seen so many try to skimp on their first gear while spending a fortune on cigs. And I think, do you want to quit or just toy with the idea....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum, Congratulations on making the switch. :)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So it had to work because if not that would be unnecessary thrown money. So I was forcing myself, saying to myself you didn't pay that so it would stand on shelf.
That is a familiar scenario to many who quit cigarettes by vaping.

Congratulations on your success, and welcome to the VU forum.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried DL but I do not like it.
That is entirely possible of course, BUT... those who say they don't like it and who, at the same time also, provide concise details about why they don't like it or about what exactly it was that they tried, let alone HOW they tried it, are rare as a dodo and it very often turns out they never actually did try it or else they gave it such a poor attempt that people who might like the end result of this attempt are... rare as a dodo. I am the guy whose main hobby is to keep getting randomly accused for claiming that it isn't in any way possible for any person to prefer MTL/RDL over DL, in spite of the fact I never made that claim so, nice to meet you! 🙂

That is entirely possible of course, BUT... those who say they don't like it and who, at the same time also, provide concise details about why they don't like it or about what exactly it was that they tried, let alone HOW they tried it, are rare as a dodo and it very often turns out they never actually did try it or else they gave it such a poor attempt that people who might like the end result of this attempt are... rare as a dodo. I am the guy whose main hobby is to keep getting randomly accused for claiming that it isn't in any way possible for any person to prefer MTL/RDL over DL, in spite of the fact I never made that claim so, nice to meet you! 🙂
It is to airy for me, I can use it as a snorkle, this one is somewhere between RDL and DL, there is slightly restriction. All over the web they are saying that it is RDL, but I tried true RDL ( something like narda, hadalay ) and true DL ( something like goon kennedy ) so if you ask me, it is somewhere in the between

VU Sponsors