Become a Patron!

Hello! UK newbie...

help!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, joined here because VU looks like much the best forum to find the advice I'm looking for - had a few basic e-cigs since I stopped smoking but want to learn more about vaping & builds. Bought Silverplay v2 (hard to get in UK!) and Fuchai 200w, but so far getting confusing (4ohm+) readings from coilmaster ohmmeter, hoping for some advice to get me building reliable sub-ohm coils and guess I'll be checking here even more often than at the VW t3 sites I go to for my Doka!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here! What were the coil builds (type of wire, turns, ect.)you were getting a 4 ohm reading on?

help!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Marcus and Mark, thanks for making me feel welcome here! I'd posted in 'new builders corner' and had some good advice, sorry, hadn't said the coils were 6/5 26g Kanthal A1 on 2.5mm but the problem was the coilmaster ohmmeter just being cr*p, as I learned when I checked it against a 521. Now really enjoying my first juice on this setup, Crucial Vapors key lime cheesecake at 55w into 0.3ohm, thanks again. Looking forward to learning lots more here, all the best from Yorkshire UK!

VU Sponsors