Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally created an account here, As my mane states Im Tim Ace, owner of TheDigitalCig.com Just wanted to introduce myself and see how everyone is doing in here.
We have been in business sense Feb of 2011 and I have been smoke free sense November 2010
Vapingpress did a great article on us here: http://www.joomag.com/magazine/mag/0122789001364583034?feature=archive starts on page 20 and gets pretty detailed in our story.
Just applied for a sub forum so when I get that going check it out, we will have all sorts of fun over there ;-)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ysaneqeh.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G2

Tim_TheDigitalCig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn no. I thought they were just a cool little freebie.
Yea if you look on the site to the right where it says quick links theres a contest link. You could win $50 to spend on the site... Last months contest is done and I have to get that announced here in a little but after that I will have a 4th of july theme. Just take a picture of the monkey(s) in that theme and you could win. we have done this every month for years LOL. Just check that same link for contest around 2pm today and it should be the new one, also on our facebook page we post about it when its live. Looking forward to some one strapping the little guy to a bottle rocket this year LOL

VU Sponsors