Become a Patron!

Hello Vaping Underground!!!

cereal_vapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone!!

So I've been coming here about the last 6 months to read your forums, enter contests and just recently posted some items I have for sale. I'm pretty sure I did an intro a long time ago but can't seem to find it. Anyways, my name is Amanda and I'm quite active on the Reddit ECR forum and am planning on becoming more active on here. In March it will be my 3 year anniversary of vaping and quitting those nasty cigarettes. Once I started vaping, I never picked up a cigarette again.

My vaping story... So almost 3 years ago I was in the hospital for 2 weeks w/ a terrible stomach infection and some other infections. Everything made me nauseous but especially the smell of cigarettes! My mom smokes and she had to stay close to the door or I'd throw up. So when I got out after 2 weeks I still couldn't stand the horrible odor of cigarettes but I craved nicotine. My uncle, who had already been vaping for almost a year at that point, took me to the tobacco shop where he bought his vape device. You see back then there were no "vape" shops, or at least not in our area. Now there's 5 in a 10mile radius. Anyways, my uncle bought me a Halo G6 and Tribeca cartridges. A few weeks later they got in some very small tanks (I think 1mL) that fit on the G6 so I started using them w/ Tribeca e-juice. About 6 months later I moved onto a Kanger EVOD. I used pen type vapes for a long time. Then in Nov of 2014 I bought a Sigelei 100+. Oh wow what a difference!

Now my vape is gorgeous blue VT200 that was given to me as a present. I dabbled in RDAs but I just do tanks and RTAs now. I do build my own coils though. In December of 2014 was the first time I bought e-juice online. The vendor was Adirondack and the juice was Saratoga! ADK and Saratoga are still my favorites although I have moved on to try many, many different companies and juices. My current favorites besides Saratoga are "Creamy Nibbles" by Tug Sauce, "Le Creme" by Downtown Vapes, "Collision Course" by Moon Mountain and anything from the juice company 63Maui.

Vaping it forward! I have given away quite a few devices in order to help people quit cigarettes. So far I've been successful with 4 and I'm working on another right now. I have also given away quite a bit of juice to those in need or are just starting out. I don't want them to go back to cigarettes just because they can't find a juice that they like!!! Vaping it forward is a definite passion of mine.

Well, that's me in a nutshell! I look forward to meeting you all~
Amanda

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there CV, Glad your here and are enjoying the forum!!!! Welcome aboard:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad you hare here

VU Sponsors