Become a Patron!

Hello Vapors

I'm brand new, don't hurt me :xD:

Figured I'd start here as it seems the logical thing to do. I tried vaping about 2 years ago but never stuck it out for any length of time. Coughing on every Vape I was getting nothing out of it. Looking back based on what I know now (which isn't very much) I was unlucky with my first juices and had a tough time with heavy Nic strength and high PG levels complimented by a supplier who knew no more than me it would seem. So my bad experience prevented any progress until about 6 months ago. I decided enough was enough with the cost of ciggs on the up and up it was time to make another attempt at stopping smoking. I decided to do some research this time around and couldn't believe how far things have come in the vaping world. Wow! What a game changer. To cut a long story short, I did stop smoking. Picked a day and never looked back and have since become addicted to my new hobby. I'm always researching and learning. Recently I have got into basic rebuilding, first on a Uwell Crown RBA (which is so tedious it's not funny) moved onto my Avocado24 (which is where I'm pretty much at now) looking for that right set up and altimate experience. I'm currently waiting on my new Tsunami 24, which I'm quite excited about too.

Mod ways I started on an e-leaf 70w temp control. (which I passed down to my good wife who has also stopped smoking and is enjoying some awesome flavors) invested on a sigelie fuchai and also invested in a DNA 200 Jaybo style shortly after. I'm learning so much but realise there is mountains of knowledge out there to be discovered. Which brings me here to this awesome forum. I'm really keen to learn much from you guys. Particularly on coils and Clapton choices to benefit from my two recent RBA's. :). Sorry for the long winded post, I guess I should just get stuck in and continue reading lots. See you guys around the forums soon :giggle::wave:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats quiting the smokes....and Welcome aboard......:vino:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and welcome to VU. Just goes to show once you find the right device for you, it can really help one to give up the cigs.
Hope to see you around :wave:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi and welcome to the V/U family, congrats on your quit, good to meet you buddy

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Congratulation on quitting to both of you. Breathing is nice isn't it?
Loads of folks here with good info to share.

VU Sponsors