Become a Patron!

Hello VU and fellow Vapors

Hi all, I am semi new to vaping. I started vaping a few years ago with no success with the e-cigs. We dropped it for a while then we decided to try it again. Went with a better pen style and liked it better, mostly because we had better e-juice. I burned out the battery due to every tank I tried kept leaking. But I didn't give up. We both wanted to get more into it so I talked to some friends and then went to one of the local vape shops that really helped out. I got a Sigelei Fuchai 200 tc with a Sense Herakles and .6 kanthal coils. She wanted to stay with the pen style, so I got her a Joytech ego AIO. She really enjoys it.
With the FDA trying to regulate all of this and New York dropping a bomb on our buying rights online, we need to make a bigger voice than we have. Lets unite and show the world that vaping is better than smoking and is here to stay.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, always great to hear another success story....:vino:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all, I am semi new to vaping. I started vaping a few years ago with no success with the e-cigs. We dropped it for a while then we decided to try it again. Went with a better pen style and liked it better, mostly because we had better e-juice. I burned out the battery due to every tank I tried kept leaking. But I didn't give up. We both wanted to get more into it so I talked to some friends and then went to one of the local vape shops that really helped out. I got a Sigelei Fuchai 200 tc with a Sense Herakles and .6 kanthal coils. She wanted to stay with the pen style, so I got her a Joytech ego AIO. She really enjoys it.
With the FDA trying to regulate all of this and New York dropping a bomb on our buying rights online, we need to make a bigger voice than we have. Lets unite and show the world that vaping is better than smoking and is here to stay.
Please join http://casaa.org/ if you haven't already, and other Vape organizations. Every bit helps.

And pass on information to fellow vapers you may know, who might not be aware of the deeming regs.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU td440, glad you didn't give up before the miracle happened! Grab a seat and stay a while, there's a bunch of knowledgeable people that can help you and a great bunch of people!

Thank y'all for the kind word and open arms. Yes I have joined CASAA,org, to try and help our cause, Inspects. I am also hoping to tap into all of your knowledge from time to time to better my personal vaping experience,TheKiddVapes. And there are a lot more states than just Utah and New York that are getting ready to pass or are thinking of passing laws similar to these.

Again, that you for the warm welcomes and flowers. Will be seeing y'all around.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors