Become a Patron!

Hello VU!

Anjelvape77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Introductions are always the hardest...I never know what to say...ummm...My name is Torri but my friends just call me Anjel...its safe to say I spend most my free time on vape related issues;)

My vape journey is a book in itself lol...I actually started about a year ago but vape was just for the long drives to and from my husband (hes a pipeliner and is almost always away from home so I travel back and forth across the country constantly, but you'll hear about him all the time so more on that later Im sure). At the start of this year my mom died and I decided to quit smoking but it was not an easy road in a house of smokers, then I was hospitalized from lung related issues...before they released me they dropped the COPD bomb on me and at only 37 it really was like a bomb so I embraced vaping and within 3 weeks time had helped convert my entire house (again more on ALL of them as time goes Im sure)

Unfortunately the last time my husband left to work my vape journey hit the rocks and I backslid for one pack. After much love and help from another forum I made it through and have not had a craving since...but have become more and more immersed in vapeing as a life style not just a habit. And now that I am back on the road with hubby I have lots and lots of time during the day to do so!!

That's the short (lol) Version of what has been an amazing journey landing me here

Hopefully it will be another wonderful part of my great vape adventure and Ill be able to contribute something useful now and again!:)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! One day at a time. Looks like you are doing great! You will finds lots on interesting stuff here on VU.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm sure you will never smoke again. If you need any help with your vaping journey please just ask and someone here will help.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Anjel and welcome to VU. I have COPD as well so I know where you are coming from. We will help all we can.

Anjelvape77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
smoking is definitely a past thing for me at this point. I haven't had a craving for a cigg in almost two months and even then the craving wasn't physical it was psychological brought on by stress, like a fight with hubby. I got my head in check and now I get cravings for my vape not for a cigg lol

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors