Become a Patron!

Hello VU

Little about me....after 10 years of chain smoking cigs decided to give vaping a shot and been cig free for about a month now. New to the vaping scene and trying to absorb all the info in the forum. As for my mod i have a sigelei 150 with twisted messes rda looking to upgrade, any suggestions are welcomed. Looking for something to get full flavor out of the juice but keep getting told smoking has messed up my taste buds. Not sure what else to write...so just ask. I'll keep reading and vaping.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Be patient it takes a while to get your sense of taste and smell back.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. Glad you gave up the cigs and started vaping. I started vaping as a stress reliever after losing my son. It has really been a blessing to me and I know if you stay with it then your taste and smell will come back in time. You have a nice Mod especially for someone just starting out. This is a great place with a wealth of info from good folks.

Thank you Pescadore. I'm sorry for your loss. After a pack and half a day I think my taste buds are damaged and just happy I dont have urge to pick up a cig.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! The taste buds will come back, just takes time. Took me nearly 3 months dealing with vaper's tongue and still do on occasion.

VU Sponsors